JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8-1.jpg

Plus the automatic assumption that he had a criminal background that somehow justified his murder

Spoiler alert: At the time I'm posting this there is no indication he had a criminal record
Supposedly he had no criminal record and was gainfully employed, by all indications a normal guy who was brutally murdered. There is an internet rumor he was having an affair with one of the cop's wives and that this was a intentional beat down but who knows, it is probably just that, an internet rumor and even if is was true he didn't deserve what he got. Now hopefully the the five killers will and I'm pretty sure they will get what is coming to them.

Supposedly he had no criminal record and was gainfully employed, by all indications a normal guy who was brutally murdered. There is an internet rumor he was having an affair with one of the cop's wives and that this was a intentional beat down but who knows, it is probably just that, an internet rumor and even if is was true he didn't deserve what he got. Now hopefully the the five killers will and I'm pretty sure they will get what is coming to them.
ttt

Last Edited:
To me it makes no difference in this case whether he had a criminal record or not. Once a suspect has been subdued then it is no longer a defensive situation and the violence justified vy being in a defensive situation must stop immediately at that point.

Ta-da, and there it is...

View attachment 1355838

Heads need to roll and I'm not talking about these five a-holes, they'll get theirs but the people the put them there need to be held accountable.
Two of them, just TWO of them where hired in 2020 and the other 3 were hired before 2018, nice try though :rolleyes:

Ta-da, and there it is...

View attachment 1355838

Heads need to roll and I'm not talking about these five a-holes, they'll get theirs but the people the put them there need to be held accountable.
I give that IG article "partially correct"...

Fox News reports that only two of the five were hired after the MPD lowered its recruiting standards in 2018, joining the force in August of 2020 after the George Floyd wave. Of the other three, one was hired in March of 2017 and the other two were hired in March of 2018, all three becoming MPD officers prior to the loosening of hiring standards. So, not all of the five thugs were a result of reduced standards...

EDIT:
Looks like @VinnieBoomBah beat me to it... while I was trying to compose the most flowing of prose... :rolleyes:

No, 40% of candidates hired as underperformers is not acceptable, but that's not what the IG article was inferring.
It clearly inferred that all of them were diversity hires, which was being entirely disengenuous.

Again I say, we need to step back from so much politicization of this incident, seek out solid (read: non-partisan) info, and quiet the emotional level....

I give that IG article "partially correct"...

Fox News reports that only two of the five were hired after the MPD lowered its recruiting standards in 2018, joining the force in August of 2020 after the George Floyd wave. Of the other three, one was hired in March of 2017 and the other two were hired in March of 2018, all three becoming MPD officers prior to the loosening of hiring standards. So, not all of the five thugs were a result of reduced standards...

EDIT:
Looks like @VinnieBoomBah beat me to it... while I was trying to compose the most flowing of prose... :rolleyes:
Lowering standards for new employees usually results in lower standards for existing employees. Why should you do your job thoroughly and with competence when others are allowed to lag?

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top