JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can not deny that fact that studies show a majority of pot users become lazy, unemployed, criminals, and such other things, but what do you expect when it's illegal. Any time you make something illegal, anyone knowingly involved with it is immediately a criminal, in turn ineligible for work and making these people the "trash" you have no problem stepping on, or letting their quality of life bomb into the dirt, and blame for your cities problems.

If you really believe yourself to be a non believer of bullbubblegum, and a well self educated individual because you don't believe the bull and hype fed to you from "Big Brother" or anyone else and actually make you beliefs on facts you research or even study yourself, then don't stop at this subject or you've completely discredited yourself.

Were these people lazy and unemployable even before becoming criminals by smoking pot or did smoking pot make them lazy and unemployable? Nobody knows for sure and I wouldn't say anywhere near a majority of smokers are that way either. I do think the majority want pot legalized for its recreational use though and any medicinal or industrial uses are icing on the cake.
I KNOW FOR A FACT MORE THAN A FEW "MEDICAL MARIJUANA" USERS WHO JUST LIKE GETTING HIGH and fit the lazy unemployed stereotype to a tea! I'm also sure there are legitimate medical users too, they get plenty of press anyway backed up by what seems to be legitimate research.
Of course there's plenty of hard working individuals who are regular smokers and do fine too. Everyone's different when it comes to these things.
I personally would choose a good job that required passing a U.A. over recreational smoking myself and I'm advising my kids to stay away from it as well as booze. Others here have said they know those who have achieved who smoke, but who knows if they would have achieved more if they stayed away from it?
Anyway good luck getting marijuana legal AS IT SHOULD BE, but I hope you're putting your gun rights first over marijuana when elections roll around and keeping your young students away from it.
Would I ever smoke it again? That would depend on what responsibilities I had going on at the time, maybe when I'm retired and my borderline glaucoma crosses the border. In the meantime how does that THC oil work on hair loss???

Lol, I don't know to much about hair loss. A quick look on the interweb shows a lot of articals claiming use can be linked to baldness and acne. Granted 99% of the users I know have full heads of hair (unless choose otherwise) and clearer skin than me, but most of us are barly 30 years old yet, so we're still pretty young.

As far as is pot is causing people's lazyness and unemployment because that just what it does to a person. I'd say no. The problem is people start use in high school and college before ever having any gumption for anything besides fun, and pot is fun. Then that's when real life comes swooping in and employers won't hire because they can't pass a UA, or because they have a criminal record because they've been caught in possession. Now you have a kid in their mid to late 20's who's living in mom and dads house, can't find work, and is pissed off at every aspect of being an "adult" because their choices as a teen are creating road blocks. So at this point this kid wants to blow off steam and for the rest of the night just have some fun, so they go smoke, which is putting them at risk of just adding to the problems. Would these problem exist if it hadn't been for their pot use? In this instance no, but who's to say if pot wasn't a thing the kid would have chose alcohol and had all the same issues. The good thing is there is blatant life proof that you can sucseed in life as a user, as shown by the many people of the world in positions such as president, or CEO of some huge business who all admit to use. The other thing, most of the unemployed "trash" users we see today, that I know anyway, are all from the lower end of society right from the start, growing up in trailer parks or the city slums. All in all I say these people who be where they are even without the use of pot in their life, that they're are a product of their environment. I'm not saying everyone is destin to be a product of their environment, I say it's a choice. I grew up in a alcoholic house of abuse, but I'm not a drunk (despite the fact I dont remember most of the 4 years I served in Germany because their beers are so damn good) and I don't beat my wife, because I made the choice to be better than that, yet I still drink on ocassion and am a fan of pot, but make the choice not to use so I can pass my UAs at work. It's a choice.

Yes there are 100% guaranteed some people who use marijuana for their ailments and that's it, but yes as a someone who's used and would if he could still I can also guarantee there are a huge majory only using for recreation but claiming medicinal use, I was going to be one of those people and then I found that my employer would not have my back, doctors note or not... So I didn't (there's that choice thing again). The only way I could ever make the choice to work a job that UAed for pot (in a legal world) is if they UAed for alcohol and tobacco as well. 99% of pot use is used in the same recreation condition as alcohol, if you're a moron and use either pot or alcohol at work then you deserve lose your job, but if I use at home on my off time I don't deserve anymore punishment than the guy who has a few beers after work, and for the tobacco part, why should you get to smoke something that's known to kill more people than anything and work the same job I do but can't use a mostly harmless substance on my off time... Who says you won't suffer a tobacco smoking related heart attack or some similar while operating a heavy piece of machinery and run my *** over, or drop something on me and kill me. So in a legal world if I have to piss clean for pot, then we should have to piss clean for everything.

When it comes to my rights, no one thing is more important than the other. Years and years of oppression being blindly slipped by my fellow Americans has cost us the people to lose control of this country. When I show up to the front line to kick big brothers *** back into his rightful place you can guarantee I'll show up with a rifle, a pistol, a joint (my celebratory cigar) and my knife will be longer than the palm of my hand.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top