JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I received a Sig Sauer P226 Legion DA/SA as a birthday gift. I was immediately impressed by the feel of the gun. The grips, shortened beavertail, frontstrap checkering, checkered controls and the beveling under the trigger guard make this fit my hand perfectly. The trigger reset in SA mode is second to none. Relax your hand and it resets. Over the last week I've put over a thousand rounds through it with no malfunctions at all. I think if I could make a couple changes, it would be the best handgun.....EVER......for me at least.

1: Modify the DA trigger pull to be more like the Beretta 92. The SA and reset are perfect, the DA could be shortened and lightened.

2: Keep all lower frame mods and remove the rail from the dust cover to emulate the W. German frame. Dont know why, I prefer the non railed version.

3: Use the Legacy P226 slide with the shorter extractor and without cocking serrations on the front of the slide.

4: Dont put the Legion stamp on the slide and nitron the whole thing black or flat dark poop.

5: Use Mecgar 18 round magazines. A pistol this size should hold more than 15 rounds. I also prefer the polymer baseplates.

I received a Sig Sauer P226 Legion DA/SA as a birthday gift. I was immediately impressed by the feel of the gun. The grips, shortened beavertail, frontstrap checkering, checkered controls and the beveling under the trigger guard make this fit my hand perfectly. The trigger reset in SA mode is second to none. Relax your hand and it resets. Over the last week I've put over a thousand rounds through it with no malfunctions at all. I think if I could make a couple changes, it would be the best handgun.....EVER......for me at least.

1: Modify the DA trigger pull to be more like the Beretta 92. The SA and reset are perfect, the DA could be shortened and lightened.

2: Keep all lower frame mods and remove the rail from the dust cover to emulate the W. German frame. Dont know why, I prefer the non railed version.

3: Use the Legacy P226 slide with the shorter extractor and without cocking serrations on the front of the slide.

4: Dont put the Legion stamp on the slide and nitron the whole thing black or flat dark poop.

5: Use Mecgar 18 round magazines. A pistol this size should hold more than 15 rounds. I also prefer the polymer baseplates.
Soo jealous!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR