JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everyone knows I love revolvers. Usually my preference is a good Colt revolver followed by a S&W...but lately my gun of choice is neither of those brands. It is a Chiappa Rhino. The Chiappa was not a case of love at first sight for me. I hated the Rhino the first time I saw it and shot it. Then when I shot one a couple years later I had to have it. Now the snubbie model is my EDC. The gun handles amazingly well. It handles .357mags so well you would swear you where shooting .38spl cowboy loads. The size is also great for a 6-shot revolver and it carrys very easily. IMHO, it may just be the perfect carry revolver.

I have a video detailing it's lack of recoil and comparing it to a S&W 637. I will link it below.

Chiappa.jpg

Last Edited:
Yea you have mentioned that a few times in your videos;)

If they made one in stainless and I could afford it, I'd be all over it.

Until then I'll have to take your word for it. My 6" gp100 isn't in the contest, I know that much:)

If I could shoot my 649 just a little better ( I am getting there). I have guns I can carry and shoot better. My 6" 686+ a sweetheart of a shooter, but less people would probably notice if I open carried it, than if I tried to CC it. If I had a revolver I could carry, afford, and shoot well, I would do a happy dance.

That low barrel and the grip angle really seem to push streight into the palm swell and up the wrist. I think that the longer barreled versions are buTt ugly but the snubby is quite handsome! Wow! That price is probably going to keep one out of this old, fixed income guys safe! Cool revolver though!

I want one...but don't at the same time. I'm scared I will like it better than my other carry options...:eek:
How is carry "feel" compared to your LCR? It looks skinnier than the LCR but it also looks more stout and blocky.

I want one...but don't at the same time. I'm scared I will like it better than my other carry options...:eek:
How is carry "feel" compared to your LCR? It looks skinnier than the LCR but it also looks more stout and blocky.
It is a little heavier but you hardly notice that with a good belt. In fact the only time I can tell the difference is when I am dropping my trousers to my ankles. In other words, I only realize I am carrying it a few times a day on the bus.

It is a little heavier but you hardly notice that with a good belt. In fact the only time I can tell the difference is when I am dropping my trousers to my ankles. In other words, I only realize I am carrying it a few times a day on the bus.

I'm sure your lil pea shooter gets a lot of attention when that happens..."what in the heck is that thing..its so bulky and odd shaped":D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top