JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good selection, when they give you their best cash price, dont try to dicker, they will go back up in price and wont go back to their best cash price. They are straight shooters. Ive bought at least 10 guns from them over the years, wouldnt hesitate to buy more.

I went in to talk with them about a G33 that I know they've had for quite awhile. I remember seeing it when I bought a 92fs from them almost 3 months ago. It was priced at $495 and was used, 2 mags, standard sights, nothing special...just a little normal carry wear.

I explained to him that I could get a BRAND new one for $480, and were they interested in trying to get my business. The guy laughed at me and said "those things sell themselves" yup they sure do...just takes 3+ months!

Prices were all over the place. I got a decent deal on my new 92fs through them, but then I'd go back to look at other things and they have the typical pawn shop rubbish (solid shooters, but look like crap) and they're asking brand new prices for them. I know prices are up lately...but come on.

I'm willing to go look there, but most of the time I walk empty handed.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.