JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello I'm thatkidwho or Mike if you really want to know. I have recently rediscovered my love for firearms. I spent my summers shooting and small game hunting with my grandfather on Whidbey Island only to return to suburbia and my anti-gun mother, not saying she's a bad mother, just guns weren't allowed in the house. As I'm older and with kids of my own I want them to have the same experiences I had. So I am here gathering knowledge, tips, ideas. I've been lurking for awhile and decided I should say Hello as I'm starting to participate more.

Also waiting for my CPL is killing me.

welcome aboard mike, the buggers made me wait the full 30 days for mine and it was excruciating, but once ya get it and you don't have to (potentially) go through the waiting period for handguns in WA makes it worth the wait. Oh and my mother was completely against guns too until I just gave her the proper education on safe handling and showed her a couple "concealed carry in action" stories.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top