JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Great article on the subject:

"Price gouging" is a derogatory term for "unfair" prices on goods, typically in an emergency.The problem is that the perception of "unfairness" is totally arbitrary and stems from an ignorance of basic economics. Rather than create "fair" outcomes, "price gouging" regulations create the very problems... Read More...

Now I certainly don't want to pay these prices either, because I am used to them being cheaper. The fact is that is where the market is at right now.

I'm thinking of putting a few thousand into accessories that the fearful think may be banned, and then turn around and sell them at a few hundred percent markup with headers like: Get it before the ban! Buy now before prices go insane!

Price gouging is a term used when someone isn't the first to corner a market on something, and the market outpaces them.

Prices are pretty crazy compared to a few weeks ago, but we live in a different world right now. Who is to say in 2 months prices don't triple from where they are today? We just don't know, it's all speculation. Hopefully they will come back down, after the hording subsides.

I just bought some AR mags from CDNN Investments a few minutes ago. They have not changed their prices from their last catalog printing, although their stock is low.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top