JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We could stir the pot a bit if we came up with some white smocks with red crosses on them like the crusaders wore:s0140: I am sure the outrage would reach the media and prove their point we are evil Christians for wanting to fight our enemy. Heck they would make a bigger deal out of the smocks than they do about man burning and decapitations.

That's kinda their game plan. Spreading like a disease. And the modern world's need to be PC and play by the rules of war are protecting them.

They are just like any other street gang only world wide.

Saddam was helping terrorist throughout the middle east fight against the american occupation after saddam got his wee wee hurt in Kuwait.

Iraq did awaken more radicals to fight the acerican ocupation that was more brought about by the end of the cold war. After the US took the accolades for bringing down the russians when a lot of that work was done by the pre-curser of the taliban.
Then we left them high and dry with most of their home countries and territories hating them for working with us.
Yeah I believe we spent billions more than we had to while someone got rich over the war, usually off the sweat and blood of our soldiers.
But we had good reason to go in there. And was passed by the entire US govt.
Now under this admin were fiercy giving arms and materials to known terrorists groups and/or enabling them to get it themselves. While withdrawing from areas we know will get taken over by terrorists.
The US has done more in the last 4-5 years to support and grow terrorism than any other country.
That's probably why they refuse to acknowledge terrorism, because they fed the monster.

Saddam was a CIA asset since 1963, recruited as a young member of the Ba'ath party. In 1979 he launched a coup and purged leftist Ba'ath leaders. In 1981 he invaded Iran to seize Iranian oil fields from the new Iranian Revolutionary gov. The war went on for seven years. Sad dam received billions of dollars in aid frm the USA including the Huey helicopters he used to gas the Kurds, with gas made frm components he got from the Us too. In1991, when Saddam invaded Kuwait he went off the reservation, going from 'defender of Western Civilization' to 'the new Hitler' overnight.
Since 1992 the US has been fighting wars to deal with the stupidities of each previous policy;
Desert storm to fix our support for the Iran invasion,
OIF to 'fix' not taking Saddam out in '92
Now Iraq 3,0 to deal with ISL, the blow back of our COIN brilliance.
All this is public record. That people can call themselves citizens and patriots and not follow any of this is just plain amazing- it speaks to the power of brainwashing.
BTW ISL doesn't need to invade us. They just need to invade Saudi Arabia to deal us a mortal blow. Since we have done zero to get less fossil fuel dependent we would be screwed, starting with the value of the$.

Last Edited:
Was in Iraq as a contractor and got to talk to alot of Iraqis. One guy was really good with English so I asked him " Islam is a religion of peace so how come Sadam was so bad?". His answer was "Sadam lost his father and was raised by a woman so he didn't know how men are supposed to be". I told him it's the same way in America.o_O

So was OBL.
We helped him and used him and he went on to be our #1 enemy.

I think that as isis and any other faction will grow throughout the muslim world and put their little tentacles in every place they can. They are mastering insurgency, because they know the world is weak and plays by rules, they don't.

Only way we will get the upper hand is by throwing aside the ROE and going all wyatt earp hunting red sashes

How much did you make per year working there?
I made better money here for the time you put in. 12 hours a day seven days a week and you get $84k tax free if you stay a full year. Had to fight to get paid overtime they owed you. On the road for 35 hours and they didn't want to pay overtime. So much for a contract.o_O

I started to join the military around 2003 and couldn't because of a back injury. I couldn't jog 1/4 mile without my back seizing up.
I've regretted it ever since.
But I have so much respect and appreciation for those who did.

Anaconda was the base we worked out of. It was a huge air base, hot dusty and surrounded by wire.

Edited to add, it's original name was Balad if you want to look it up on Google maps.

Mortaritaville..........you could count on mortars coming in everyday, usually around chow time (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner).

Ray

Mortaritaville..........you could count on mortars coming in everyday, usually around chow time (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner).

Ray

Felt really special the last day I was there. Normally they would set 3 mortar bombs off by timer but on my last day they dropped 9 or ten where we lived. Kinda like a big sendoff:D

I heard there was a real movie theater, Baskin robbins, Subway, swimming pools and salsa dancing in Anaconda.

Ya, on the other side of the base they had alot of offerings. Hajimart, pizza, and the better defac. Where we worked it wasn't so good and it was near 6 miles to the other side. They did have buses if you could leave work but the time card guys would throw you in prison if you went there on their time.

Never saw a pool anywhere but they had a gym to work out in that had two small movie theaters for the troops. I used the putor there as ours were garbage and too many waiting in line to use them.

I moved to Kentucky for a year and it's kind of shocking the amount of muslims and middle easter people living there. I thought it would be more country inbred folks.
But the sheiks from dubai and saudi arabia had huge horse farms there and would fly in from time to time and go buy up half the horse auctions they had.
When they came to visit their horse farms at the end of their trip they would line up all the employees and had them money each for their year bonus.
Had a friend who's mom worked at one as a horse trainer and he said the year before they handed her an envelope with $10k in it.

There's some crazy money going out of KY in horse.
Some places had a $40k stud fee!

Letter.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top