JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...-king-against-isis-after-video-pilot-killing/

King of Jordan said it best, " until we run out of fuel and bullets"

Isis Islamic terrorists will never quit hating and wanting to destroy non-muslims and freedom everywhere, so why do we?
The most committed will always win.
It is only fair to point out that almost all of the people that ISIS is killing (Kurds, Jordanians, Syrian troops, Iraqi troops, Hezbollah Shiites etc) are also Muslims.

We lost blood and treasure going into IRAQ only to have our victory thrown away. We had isis under control but politics changed that. If we go back in it should be under a different president. What we have now would put sandals on our troops sending them in so he could say there are no boots on the ground:D

We lost blood and treasure going into IRAQ only to have our victory thrown away. We had isis under control but politics changed that. If we go back in it should be under a different president. What we have now would put sandals on our troops sending them in so he could say there are no boots on the ground:D
Our invasion of Iraq is what created this entire cluster-coitus in the first place.

Our invasion of Iraq is what created this entire cluster-coitus in the first place.

After 911 our government voted for war and spent blood and treasure to take IRAQ and after all the sacrifices we did. All that blood treasure and sacrifice was thrown away by not getting a status of force agreement when our troops were pulled out. Now we waste even more blood and money for that political foolishness. We should never go to war with our now president as commander in chief, he is impotent in my opinion.

After 911 our government voted for war and spent blood and treasure to take IRAQ and after all the sacrifices we did. All that blood treasure and sacrifice was thrown away by not getting a status of force agreement when our troops were pulled out. Now we waste even more blood and money for that political foolishness. We should never go to war with our now president as commander in chief, he is impotent in my opinion.

Problem was...Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

Hussein was doing a way better job of cracking down on Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism than we will ever be able to do. There would be no ISIS if we had left Hussein in power.

Problem was...Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11.

Hussein was doing a way better job of cracking down on Islamic fundamentalism and terrorism than we will ever be able to do. There would be no ISIS if we had left Hussein in power.

The war was voted on by your reps, if you don't think they voted right then let them know. However after we fully committed to the war and had it won there was no sense in pulling out to let isis take over. Probably the most foolish blunder by this executive. Now we have to endure more foolishness until we get a real executive to run the country. School teachers don't make good commander in chiefs.

But away from how we got there, how are you going to stop isis?

Well nuking the middle east will make it harder to take control of the oil fields.
So since I was in school around the viet nam 'conflict',I say napalm the region and tell the world we are a little tired and almost broke from"F" with these mofos.
Heck we would own all the oil,we would make all the decisions.
Oh and go tell NATO,UN and the EU to pound sand.
What are they going to do? We are their mercenaries anyway.After we have the oil,deap down,they would love use for doing it.Scold us ,yes,but with open arms for the oil

This crap in the middle east was because Husien was going to stop trading oil with the dollar.
9/11 was just an excuse to start

Invading iraq didn't cause any of this. That country was a cesspool of human torture and greed.
I'm going to guess you didn't serve in iraq?
I didn't either, but I know a lot of Vets that did and I have yet to meet one that didn't think we should have done what we did.

Saddam and his lackies were pure evil.

Invading Iraq set up the deadly process of elimination that led to ISL. the people who survived COIN form their leadership. Many of them met up while in US custody. Never underestimate your enemy.
War is about adaptation and these folks have adapted big time. We have not, judged both by the Administration responses and the 'learn nothing from experience' comments of FOX news watchers.
Of course if the real goal of the US invasion of Iraq was to create a permanent funding stream for the military-industrial complex then- Mission Accomplished

Saddam was helping terrorist throughout the middle east fight against the american occupation after saddam got his wee wee hurt in Kuwait.

Iraq did awaken more radicals to fight the acerican ocupation that was more brought about by the end of the cold war. After the US took the accolades for bringing down the russians when a lot of that work was done by the pre-curser of the taliban.
Then we left them high and dry with most of their home countries and territories hating them for working with us.
Yeah I believe we spent billions more than we had to while someone got rich over the war, usually off the sweat and blood of our soldiers.
But we had good reason to go in there. And was passed by the entire US govt.
Now under this admin were fiercy giving arms and materials to known terrorists groups and/or enabling them to get it themselves. While withdrawing from areas we know will get taken over by terrorists.
The US has done more in the last 4-5 years to support and grow terrorism than any other country.
That's probably why they refuse to acknowledge terrorism, because they fed the monster.

Just historical and not political but we see ourselves now being compared with the Crusades and how evil the crusaders were 1500 years ago. Might I also suggest that with all the disease, riots,murders,lousy economy, overwhelming debt, unsecured borders and a total disregard for the rule of law that theses days will be called "America's Dark Age". I think if you want to compare us in history it should be with Europe's worst times.

But most of that has to deal with the modern world which is right now of grave importance, However, when you clear away the financial, and technological aspects of life and look at the bare bones living situation were pretty high on the hog.
When you look at the world as what are the basic needs of our existence we only need food, water, air and maybe a dry place to sleep.
The only real dark age we live in right now is our absolute dependence on technology. If the grid went down our entire way of life would be destroyed in an instant.
That would seem to be an enevitable problem that would come and then you will see the world at it's worst.

There are too many people dependent on the govt teet, and hand outs, too many that can't make it through 5 mins without being on their phone or computer. Those people will be the zombies of tomorrow.

But most of that has to deal with the modern world which is right now of grave importance, However, when you clear away the financial, and technological aspects of life and look at the bare bones living situation were pretty high on the hog.
When you look at the world as what are the basic needs of our existence we only need food, water, air and maybe a dry place to sleep.
The only real dark age we live in right now is our absolute dependence on technology. If the grid went down our entire way of life would be destroyed in an instant.
That would seem to be an enevitable problem that would come and then you will see the world at it's worst.

There are too many people dependent on the govt teet, and hand outs, too many that can't make it through 5 mins without being on their phone or computer. Those people will be the zombies of tomorrow.

It's not over yet, keep watching till the power goes out:D

Yeah our power grid is so far out of date it could crash at any time. It's pretty fragile.
And it would cost billions to fix it.
Were going to drive it till the wheels fall off

Which will give isis an open door. Just a prediction but if we keep going the way we are isis will be among us in strength.

Edited to add, do not fear cause we have a back up plan, it's keep backing up.:D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR