JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If history is any indicator, it's a safe bet this show will spawn countless threads as the other shows on television. I figure I'll start one so everyone can chat about it in one place :s0155:

I missed the first hour on Monday, but watched the second half. I thought it was an okay show, it is a reality show after all. But I liked it, definitely shows how tough a job that the members of our armed forces have. I'll probably keep watching, it's better than half the other junk they play on cable TV nowadays.

Yeah, after watching the episode last night it's pretty much what I expected.

Anyone notice how everything seems to explode when shot? That SCAR 16 completely destroyed the silhouette targets with one round...

Anyone notice how everything seems to explode when shot? That SCAR 16 completely destroyed the silhouette targets with one round...

They played the same scene every time a team shot at the watch tower thing, lol. Cool to see the MRAD though

Uhhh Explosions are cool

beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

Fire, fire, fire

Everything is so staged and canned that is boring (to me) to watch. I watched one and half episodes and had enough. Must say that wrestling diva gal is one smokin' hot babe. Aye chi wa wa! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top