Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The Official NWFA Stars Earn Stripes Thread

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Joe Link, Aug 14, 2012.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

If history is any indicator, it's a safe bet this show will spawn countless threads as the other shows on television. I figure I'll start one so everyone can chat about it in one place :thumbup:

2. Dinged

Dinged Portland, OR Active Member

I missed the first hour on Monday, but watched the second half. I thought it was an okay show, it is a reality show after all. But I liked it, definitely shows how tough a job that the members of our armed forces have. I'll probably keep watching, it's better than half the other junk they play on cable TV nowadays.

3. Sincere

Sincere Between Cascadia and Jefferson Active Member

Propaganda.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yeah, after watching the episode last night it's pretty much what I expected.

Anyone notice how everything seems to explode when shot? That SCAR 16 completely destroyed the silhouette targets with one round...

5. civilian75

civilian75 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

When I 1st heard the show name I thought it was about celebs going to jail. :p

Sincere and (deleted member) like this.
  6. Tangent123123

Tangent123123 Battle Ground Active Member

It sounds like the money is going to a good cause and it's nice to see our military get some positive press and credit. That in itself makes the show worthwhile IMO.

7. Dinged

Dinged Portland, OR Active Member

They played the same scene every time a team shot at the watch tower thing, lol. Cool to see the MRAD though

8. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

9. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Uhhh Explosions are cool

beavis-and-butt-head.jpg

Fire, fire, fire

10. Coolhandluke

Coolhandluke Port Ludlow, WA Member

Billbo wins.

11. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

That show is a rolling commercial for LifeLock, Ford, and a crap ton of vendors that were at SHOT and OR this year. I had a fun time spotting all the fresh-to-the-market gear they were kitted with.

12. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

LifeLock is a joke.

Back then, CEO of lifelock identity was swiped 13 times in three years. :bluelaugh:

13. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

Everything is so staged and canned that is boring (to me) to watch. I watched one and half episodes and had enough. Must say that wrestling diva gal is one smokin' hot babe. Aye chi wa wa! :thumbup:

14. jordanvraptor

jordanvraptor Oregon City, Oregon Well-Known Member

Put em on gate duty searching cars and people for 12 hours in 100 degree weather wearing full body armor and gear. Then they might have a clue what its like...