JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My apologies everyone! Have had some issues and then got sicker than a run'd over dawg on the side of the road! Not Covid but, a really nasty flu bug. But, to the chagrin of suck butt Liberals/Dems, I'm still a kick'n!:s0023:

My apologies everyone! Have had some issues and then got sicker than a run'd over dawg on the side of the road! Not Covid but, a really nasty flu bug. But, to the chagrin of suck butt Liberals/Dems, I'm still a kick'n!:s0023:
Welcome back, Sarge! Glad to hear you're still kickin' azz and takin' names!

Welcome back, Sarge! Glad to hear you're still kickin' azz and takin' names!
Well, that flu kicked my butt but, I did get the nurses name. A little pinch here, a slap there and I don't know who's face was redder!:eek::s0108:

Hey Sarge! Glad you're back! Yeah I think I had that same bug a few weeks back.....seemed to hang on forever!

Ugh I hear ya on that flu bug...yuck.
It knocked me on my azz for a week.....now its just sorta hanging on around ...
Kinda like that Clash song....Should I stay or should I go.... :D

Hope you fellas get better soon.
Andy

Ugh I hear ya on that flu bug...yuck.
It knocked me on my azz for a week.....now its just sorta hanging on around ...
Kinda like that Clash song....Should I stay or should I go.... :D

Hope you fellas get better soon.
Andy
You too my friend! Being around those germ factories like you are, staying healthy is a must! :)

Good morning NWFA! Hope all are well and staying dry. Getting my day started with a little bit of fuel. :D

thumbnail_20221207_125558.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top