JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a couple nagant revolvers. They're weird.
I have a lahti 9mm pistol. Odd/not real common.
I've shot a lot of things when I was a kid, uzi's m60's, m16s, etc.
I have a .45 lc/.410 cobray derringer. THAT'S an odd duck.

This weird old Solothurn my grandpa picked up cheap in the late 40's...Its a hoot..

IMG_5418-1.jpg

this rifle:

wtf20070625ace.jpg

that is the actual photo - someone took a photo I posted to a forum and put their stamp on it.

AWC G2A - a bullpup M1A with a 1" SS Krieger barrel that was tensioned by a "bridge".

These had an interesting history, but not many were made.

I sold mine to an FFL dealer in AZ

My dad had a Semi automatic single shot .22 would that count? A Winchester Model 55. You charged the action with a charging lever up on the side of the barrel above the forend of the stock. You then loaded a single round through a port on the top of the barrel. Clicked the safety off and fired it ejected the spent case straight down (usually into the first time users palm OOOWWWEEE) you then loaded again through the port on top of thebarrel clicked off the safety and fired.

Once the rifle was charged (cocked) you never had to do it again unless it was dry fired. It fired from an open bolt position

Made from 1958-60 very accurate and expensive compared to Winchesters other single shots.

I've worked on some rare and odd over the last few years. 1913 S&W in .35 S&W Auto. US Switch and Signal 1911. Artillery model Luger. Nice to have a chance to work on fun and rare things. Can't always afford to own some of them, but at least I get to work on them.

Marlin model 50 .22lr open bolt rifle. Mine was made one year before the NFA act in 1933.
If you removed a certain part in the trigger group it would fire as a full automatic rifle.
The magazine only held 7 rds, but that didn't stop a lot of boys from modifying their guns once they figured it out.
The mags are so scarce, that one sold for $200.00 on GunBroker awhile back.

post dealer sample full auto short barreled saiga in 410 with a left hand side folder. Expensive to shoot but it would be great for room clearing provided there weren't any hostages to worry about.

I had a chance to buy a Sauer and Sohn M1930 Model Duralumin pistol in the early 90's. I was able to take it out and run a box of shells thru it. I passed on it because it didn't have a front sight and I didn't think one could be found. I could have bought it for $200. It's only worth about $1300 now......
It's so rare I couldn't find a picture of one to post.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top