JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As tired as we are about this thing called Obamacare, we cannot look away. It is going to affect all of us in a very negative way if it hasn't already:

The Coming Obamacare Bailout

Taxpayers will have a choice: settle for single-payer or bail out private insurance, which otherwise won’t survive the ravages of Obamacare.

Can we just impeach Obama now and exterminate his health insurance industry takeover before it's too late? Change it back America!

Sadly, impeachment won't make a difference one way or the other. Remember your line of succession. You'd have to get rid of Obama, then Biden, and put your hopes on Boehner who is, for all intents and purposes, Democrat in Republican clothing. That possibility is Obama's bullet-proof vest.

Sadly, impeachment won't make a difference one way or the other. Remember your line of succession. You'd have to get rid of Obama, then Biden, and put your hopes on Boehner who is, for all intents and purposes, Democrat in Republican clothing. That possibility is Obama's bullet-proof vest.

Sad but true. Biden then Boehner, a hopeless proposition.

I actually don't think there will be the need to bail out the insurance companies cause they all raised their rates to cover the new ObamaCare regs and insure that they don't go out of business.

The vast majority of new medical insurance enrollees on WaHealthPlanFinder are on Medicaid - which is tax payer paid. In WA state alone that's over 40,000 new Medicaid enrollees and we get to pay for their premiums through taxes.

So, Obamacare is actually just a new entitlement program. We middle class tax paying citizens will pickup the bill for these new Medicaid enrollees. And the insurance companies love this - the government is forcing customers on them.

And to add insult to injury - not only will our taxes go up to pay for more Medicaid enrollees, but the cost of medical insurance for middle class Americans is proving to be about double.

If you work and you're above the poverty level and you couldn't affort medical insurance before ObamaCare you certainly won't be able to afford it now. ObamaCare doesn't help middle class Americans!

I predicted that Benghazi would likely get this Potus impeached and still believe it IF we can flip the Senate and grab more in the House. Both doable. With the individual mandate Not pushed back I think it's a good possibility the dems will be hoisted b their own ACA petard, as it were. Mr. Ryan needs to come up with a workable alternative. The conservatives should pay a consultant to run the numbers and come up with a healthcare plan that will be sustainable and less damaging and intrusive. This will get the moderate Dems on board because I think more and more are realizing their goose is cooked next election because they so staunchly supported this disastrous redistribution of wealth. My informed, and humble opinion. Ymmv.
And hope.
Brutus out

I predicted that Benghazi would likely get this Potus impeached and still believe it IF we can flip the Senate and grab more in the House. Both doable. With the individual mandate Not pushed back I think it's a good possibility the dems will be hoisted b their own ACA petard, as it were. Mr. Ryan needs to come up with a workable alternative. The conservatives should pay a consultant to run the numbers and come up with a healthcare plan that will be sustainable and less damaging and intrusive. This will get the moderate Dems on board because I think more and more are realizing their goose is cooked next election because they so staunchly supported this disastrous redistribution of wealth. My informed, and humble opinion. Ymmv.
And hope.
Brutus out

I like your reference to Mr. Ryan and agree with the idea of a workable alternative. The problem is the GOP in its current form is inept. The stage is set and the time is now, but where is Boehner? If Ryan made waves, as he should, the McStain's of the party would punish him endlessly.

The Tea Party needs to break away from the GOP and rock it alone.

I like your reference to Mr. Ryan and agree with the idea of a workable alternative. The problem is the GOP in its current form is inept. The stage is set and the time is now, but where is Boehner? If Ryan made waves, as he should, the McStain's of the party would punish him endlessly.

Sadly I must agree with you - the GOP is broken and must change.

Bill

I think the Tea Party should continue to co-opt the Republican party whenever possible. It could take generations for a third party to become effective, if ever and we just don't have the luxury of time.

BTW, not only did a Dem/liberal back the third party candidate in Virginia, the Republican suits barely funded Cuccinelli. They pretty much ensured he'd fail and he still just barely lost in spite of their chicanery.

I like your reference to Mr. Ryan and agree with the idea of a workable alternative. The problem is the GOP in its current form is corrupt. The stage is set and the time is now, but where is Boehner? If Ryan made waves, as he should, the McStain's of the party would punish him endlessly.

Fixed it for ya

Sad but true. Biden then Boehner, a hopeless proposition.

Hmmmm-----there must be SOMEONE on the list that isn't part of the problem.

# Office Current officer
1 Vice President of the United States Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House John Boehner (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Patrick Leahy (D)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jacob Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel (R)
7 Attorney General Eric Holder (D)
— Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D)[a]
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki (I)

Good old Joe Biden is without a doubt the best insurance policy
that Obama could buy.

I'm not going to check it out from my IP address, but I've heard tell for years that "whitehouse.com" is a p*rnsite.

Maybe the traitor in chief and his guffawing jester Joe should hire the administrators of that website to put up something that actually works.

Hmmmm-----there must be SOMEONE on the list that isn't part of the problem.

# Office Current officer
1 Vice President of the United States Joe Biden (D)
2 Speaker of the House John Boehner (R)
3 President pro tempore of the Senate Patrick Leahy (D)
4 Secretary of State John Kerry (D)
5 Secretary of the Treasury Jacob Lew (D)
6 Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel (R)
7 Attorney General Eric Holder (D)
— Secretary of the Interior Sally Jewell (D)[a]
8 Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack (D)
9 Secretary of Commerce Penny Pritzker (D)
10 Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez (D)
11 Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius (D)
12 Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan (D)
13 Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx (D)
14 Secretary of Energy Ernest Moniz (D)
15 Secretary of Education Arne Duncan (D)
16 Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki (I)

Good old Joe Biden is without a doubt the best insurance policy
that Obama could buy.
Yep... the first name on that list that MIGHT be worth a rotting pile of crap is MAYBE Shinseki.

And hope.
Brutus out

We can only Pray that would happen, but, i doubt it will. This administration has a record of ignoring and steamrolling over anything that is distasteful to them, or that they want to hide. I'm still wondering WHEN the American people are going to stand together and start pushing back!!!

As of this morning, Dinglebarry's job approval rating is 37%. Can you imagine that, 37% of America approves? The press is blown away by the low number. I find it amazingly high, almost impossibly high.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top