The NRA let Kennedy get shot and 91% want background checks.

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by OLDNEWBIE, Mar 13, 2013.

  1. OLDNEWBIE

    OLDNEWBIE
    State of Flux
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,848
    Likes Received:
    4,067
    Rachel Maddow Show I wish this woman could be shut up. She's the Joseph Goebbels of our time. I do agree with her statement that 91% of the people have never agreed on anything ever! Another BS poll IMHO.

    Watch at about 10:35 for the 91% stuff.
     
  2. Bigfoot

    Bigfoot
    Clack Co. OR
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,130
    Likes Received:
    564
    I make her silent everyday of the week.
     
  3. 3MTA3

    3MTA3
    Western Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

    Messages:
    3,848
    Likes Received:
    11,324
    Does she still have a show?
     
  4. mancat

    mancat
    Kitsap County
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    589
    Likes Received:
    340
    so that's where that number came from. been reading a few posts by grabbers in the last few days who state that "91% want more regulations" without ANY data to back it up. Guess I know where the numbers come from.
     
  5. 3MTA3

    3MTA3
    Western Oregon
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

    Messages:
    3,848
    Likes Received:
    11,324
    I think its 91% think Rachel Madcow is irrelevant, the other 9% didn't know who she was.
     
  6. Norm0931

    Norm0931
    Hillsboro, OR
    Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

    Messages:
    1,510
    Likes Received:
    1,664
    Rachel Maddow is the journalist Obama. If you disagree with her it's because you hate women, or you hate lesbians, or both. it never has anything to do with the fact that someone might actually feel differently about a topic, you just must be a bigot.
     
  7. keystir

    keystir
    Hillsboro, OR
    Active Member

    Messages:
    498
    Likes Received:
    123
    love the the Nazi reference, real classy!
     
  8. JackThompson

    JackThompson
    Valley of the Demons
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    869
    Likes Received:
    958
    Wow, I feel dumber just for having spent 10 minutes watching that...
     
    Norm0931 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. OLDNEWBIE

    OLDNEWBIE
    State of Flux
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,848
    Likes Received:
    4,067
    Thats the effect its supposed to have! 91% of college kids watch this dung distributer every night and when the time comes, vote as instructed.
     
  10. Glock Jock

    Glock Jock
    Wilsonville , OR
    Well-Known Member 2017 Volunteer

    Messages:
    808
    Likes Received:
    620
    funny thing is her ratings are way better than Piers Morgan
     
  11. Kevinkris

    Kevinkris
    Aloha
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    1,216
    Likes Received:
    445
    how could she possibly report that bogus number? you claim to be in "the know" and say something that far fetched? the worst thing about that report is that there are people who will actually believe it.
     
  12. tiggers97

    tiggers97
    United States
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    905
    Likes Received:
    861
    Rachel Maddow summed up: Thinks of self as clever, journalism-by-insinuation, spends half the show covering other news channels.
     
  13. Caveman Jim

    Caveman Jim
    West of Oly
    Springer Slayer Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer 2017 Volunteer

    Messages:
    8,964
    Likes Received:
    21,078
    I get physically ILL when I see that "whatever she is hag" & I have blocked that channel so I don't have to run to the BR & vomit!!!
     
    OLDNEWBIE and (deleted member) like this.
  14. OLDNEWBIE

    OLDNEWBIE
    State of Flux
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,848
    Likes Received:
    4,067
    Ditto but I want to know what the enemy is up to so I must.
     
  15. Redcap

    Redcap
    Lewis County, WA
    Well-Known Member

    Messages:
    3,986
    Likes Received:
    2,753
    86% of statistics are made up on the spot.
     

Share This Page