JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i made a comment and get bashed for a true comment about some guns af ew years back i am still bashed because i cant rmemeber what factory they were from ,,,,,,,, and i am turding on the thread?

pot kettle - kettle pot
You didn't get bashed. Go rinse the sand out of your mangina and quit acting like a teenager.
Hope this helps :)

"...Every inmate admitted into the Arizona Department of Corrections is required to take a mandatory psych test. I took it on four separate occasions, one for each time I was sentenced to an Arizona State prison..."

Remind me: Why we should value anything he has to say? I'm willing to bet he's against mandatory minimum sentencing and "3rd strike" laws too. We'd be better off doing the polar opposite of his preferences.

I want to say that there are more loopholes than at a gunshow in this guys arguments, but since the mockery in that statement would probably be lost in the the humor-text abiss, I will try to point out a few of his mistakes.

Just because he is a lame felon and doesn't have good contacts, doesn't mean the violent badguys are all unconnected. Adam Lanza's mom did have a safe, she just let her adult son know the combination, and the gun he used was not an assault rifle. Of the three gunmen he mentioned, all three would have or did pass the required background checks to purchase their firearms, so how would expanding the current system to include more people be any help? Talking about increasing the depth and invasiveness of the checks may prevent more sales to nutjobs with no records, but seeing how we have a system based on the presumption of innocence, honest citizens do not YET have to justify themselves before exercising their consititutionlly protected rights (even if we might want that for some "news reporters").

This guys arguments have no merit, and lack any actual evidence for support. Maybe he should have spent more time on his litterary and investigative reporting studies while incarcerated than he did on additional criminal persuits that got him additional felonies and stints in jail, which lead to additional mental screening.

I'm tired off all these guns that are supposedly on our streets.....

we need to get guns off the street, immediately, they don't belong there. so if you see any guns on the street please call me ASAP and I will get there as soon as I can and remove them from the street.... for the children of course. :s0155:

Most felons get guns by sending their girlfriends in to buy them, with the implied approval of crooked FFL dealers, there was a report on straw purchasing several years ago where an FFL in Cleveland was regurarily selling cheap pistols in quantities of ten plus to women who didn't seem to know much about firearms. you see stuff like that going on, that's how gangs are getting guns. while I don't think we need new laws, I think FFLs that through willful ignorance or plain incompetence are looking the other way as obvious straws are aquiring guns need to be put out of business.

I want to say that there are more loopholes than at a gunshow in this guys arguments, but since the mockery in that statement would probably be lost in the the humor-text abiss, I will try to point out a few of his mistakes.

Well, for one thing there aren't ANY "loopholes" at a gunshow! The laws there are the same as anywhere else. FFL's are required to do a background check. In OR private sellers at a gunshow must also have a background check run. Private face to face sales don't require a background check. That is the law, it's NOT a "loophole" as some seem to think.

There are several problems with the article.
1. It doesn't have to be a shady character. It could just be an unscrupulous one on this board where he can buy a gun. I'm not saying anyone has done it but it is possible.
2. The gun could be stolen from a family member or neighbor. Gun locks would help but how long would it take to remove one? I've never tried but I'm sure it's not impossible.
3. Psych test?!?! How about just having EVERYONE retake their driving test?!?! And eliminate some morons out there. Or how about punishing DUIs hard on the SECOND conviction rather than the fourth!?!?!

"What a ridiculous, poorly argued piece." - Dinoap

Ditto that!

Well, for one thing there aren't ANY "loopholes" at a gunshow! The laws there are the same as anywhere else. FFL's are required to do a background check. In OR private sellers at a gunshow must also have a background check run. Private face to face sales don't require a background check. That is the law, it's NOT a "loophole" as some seem to think.

Yeah, I know. That was the point. Thus the reference to mockery, and now a reassertion of the difficulties in conveying humor through text on the internet...

support your comment with facts. dont cry. if you dont give a .......... shut up.

ok sure

fact

noun
something that actually exists; reality; truth:
something known to exist or to have happened:
a truth known by actual experience or observation; something known to be true:
something said to be true or supposed to have happened:

few years back in WA state,i knew i guy who had for sale, FA ak's $300 each factory AK47 that had been smuggled in from who knows where,
those are the facts as
1. i knew the guy.
2. i was told how much.($300 ea)
3. it happened to me.
facts

thanks for playing would you like to try again or does "fact's" mean something else in your world?

saxon-

"i dont remember"....is omitting facts. in fact i just think your BSing.

Eric Holder ring a bell.

ill end this back and forth so im not guilty of crapping.
accuallly you are the one misrepresenting the facts because i said

ohhh so sorryyyyyyyyyyyy i cant remember sooooooooo sorry i did not give a rats a$$ about aks back then i was into M1 and 03A3;s

please note a gave a reason that i could did not remember, and you omitted that fact :D so shall we move on?

he isnt doing anything more than flaming you. the real fact here is he was simply discrediting you based on the fact that he doesnt know you. ignoring the ignorant is the best way to get rid of them.

oh i know, much like the writer of the news story they have no idea what facts are they just blabber on about what they want to get across regardless of real facts

he isnt doing anything more than flaming you. the real fact here is he was simply discrediting you based on the fact that he doesnt know you. ignoring the ignorant is the best way to get rid of them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top