JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
chock full of BS
the assault weapon that Adam Lanza used to murder 20 children and six adults in Newtown, Connecticut, last December, which has a retail value of between $1,000 and $2,000, could cost between five and ten grand on the streets.
odd i remmeber a few years back in WA state,i knew i guy for two FA ak's $300 each factory mind you not a grage knock off
so they are and always have been around

As a felon, he wants us all to have a hard time getting guns, that way he and his buddies will be the only ones with access, which will let them take over the world.

What a deluded turd.

i love how he throws out the 4-5 times the cost :s0114:. i happened to grow up with a guy that sold illegal guns (he has since been caught) and they were much cheaper than retail because of the risks of having them. this guy is so dumb i can smell it through my computer.

chock full of BS odd i remmeber a few years back in WA state,i knew i guy for two FA ak's $300 each factory mind you not a grage knock off
so they are and always have been around
Factory f/a AKs for $300? What factory?

Don't stop folks! Keep telling stories of friends, acquaintances, hell even relatives selling or making illegal guns.

Bonus points if you tell these stories to strangers, extra credit for posting on the internet.

;)

I think the guy from the article brings up a couple of good points.
(Unless of course you want to keep telling stories about how much cheaper guns are in Oregon vs. NYC)
Not saying I agree with all he says, but some of what he says makes sense.

Don't stop folks! Keep telling stories of friends, acquaintances, hell even relatives selling or making illegal guns.

Bonus points if you tell these stories to strangers, extra credit for posting on the internet.

;)

(Unless of course you want to keep telling stories about how much cheaper guns are in Oregon vs. NYC)

im listening, what made sense?

Psychological testing as part of a background test? Is that one of the good points you're talking about? And by the way, Adam Lanza did not obtain the firearm he used in the murders legally.

Eric Holders "f/a AK's for the Mexican drug cartel," special factory clearance program. :gun13:

Nothing from fast and furious gunshop straw purchases could have been F/A. Anyone who owns NFA items will know why.

My question has to do with some guy on the iNnernet claiming factory original FA AKs for $300....ya know, the ones that go for $25,000 minimum to us legit buyers.

If he saw them as he said, he should be able to say what factory/country of origin....seriously, who wouldnt take a few minutes to finger fuk one of those.

Jesus, for fun I should wait to answer.
Until I've been accused of mote and better things.
I thought what made sense was that if those 3 disturbed kids had to deal with career criminals to get their guns,
we might not have ever heard of them.

I know, I know, I'm playing with if, and if gramma had balls, etc..
So yes, just for you, if YOU had been there, you would be a national hero.

Just something that rang true to me.
That's all.

Simply genius... The one GLARING ommission by the self-declared convicted felon was the fact MOST guns illegally obtained and used in crimes are STOLEN, not "purchased off the street for thousands". More people are killed by automobiles due to (sometimes criminally) negligent operation. Should we therefore have everyone pass a psych eval everytime we renew our driver licenses, or purchase a vehicle?

Idiot, no wonder the author is a convicted felon.

gee dont know ,, what i do know is they were brought in for out of the country and yes $300
as some one else pointed out
and they were much cheaper than retail because of the risks of having them.
i mean really if you want to know just go looing for your self just dont get caught?

hmmmm yes let me tell you where when and how i had seen them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont want to beleive me fine i got no reason to lie was a true story dont like it oh well

Nothing from fast and furious gunshop straw purchases could have been F/A. Anyone who owns NFA items will know why.

My question has to do with some guy on the iNnernet claiming factory original FA AKs for $300....ya know, the ones that go for $25,000 minimum to us legit buyers.

If he saw them as he said, he should be able to say what factory/country of origin....seriously, who wouldnt take a few minutes to finger fuk one of those.

hmmmm yes let me tell you where when and how i had seen them,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,dont want to beleive me fine i got no reason to lie was a true story dont like it oh well

I don't care where or when. I've seen illegal guns myself.
The glaring omission is that you didn't comment on my question regarding country of origin.

ohhh so sorryyyyyyyyyyyy i cant remember sooooooooo sorry i did not give a rats a$$ about aks back then i was into M1 and 03A3;s

I don't care where or when. I've seen illegal guns myself.
The glaring omission is that you didn't comment on my question regarding country of origin.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top