JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
When stopping by the Everett Mall the other day I noticed that the previous sign that stated no firearms or weapons were allowed, and a sign that said that generally stated you can't make a nuisance of yourself or endanger anyone in the mall, and other words to that effect. I think I'll be more inclined to shop there (my wife and kids made it their favorite place, while previously it wasn't on my list of places I like to be.)

He just forgot to add, "......was taken down." to the first sentence, and ".....was posted in it's place." to the second sentence. No biggie, just gotta be able to read minds.

He just forgot to add, "......was taken down." to the first sentence, and ".....was posted in it's place." to the second sentence. No biggie, just gotta be able to read minds.

I was just about to add that note. I reread the post earlier but didn't have a chance to correct it. I normally proofread my stuff pretty well. Too much stuff on my mind today and it turned out wrong. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea culpa!

Will someone threaten me with a good time?;)

This is what I wanna see around town lol.

ye.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top