JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Almost like theyre prepping for something big...

FOSSXL.jpg

Any thoughts on why they move form 1s so fast while dragging their sphincters on form-4s?
Eforms for one thing. They tried it with form 4's and the system got overwhelmed. I hear they are supposed to restart the form 4 eform option in a few months or next month. I know they've brought in outside contracting companies to handle more forms and theyre gearing up for the rush. Pretty sure the pistol brace SBR thing is foregone but we'll see. Plenty of butt hurt about to happen in the gun world.
I'm done. This was the last of my Form 1's to file. I will say that if they go full retard and do an amnesty for free stamps like they did with street sweepers everything i own that could possibly get a stamp will get a stamp. What I think they'll probably do is offer free stamps to people who bought complete excise taxed braced pistols. There will be widespread non compliance until people start going to jail and kitties start getting stomped.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top