JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So what am I missing? 6 months of pooping on myself in nursing home? Can I just linger on for years, demented and incontinent, not able to even feed myself, crippled in pain from arthritis, skin so thin it tears brushing it with a towel, with some relative I barely know keeping me alive for the social security check? bah, not me
You won't have to worry about that when the Bernie's of the world get there way with the single payer health care or the other free health care they will just let you die because you will be to old .
Not worth saving .y yo don't contribute any more just a burden on the system

Dr Ezekiel Emanuel look him up .
He has written a few books about Health care and the value of it or lack of it.
Age 14 to 45 have value outside that your on your own BROTHER

You won't have to worry about that when the Bernie's of the world get there way with the single payer health care or the other free health care they will just let you die because you will be to old .
Not worth saving .y yo don't contribute any more just a burden on the system

Dont worry, private for profit insurances are also trying to kill patients for profit. Just had one say that a diabetic patient had to be limited to an insulin dose to less than 1/2 of what she needed. The patient nearly died of DKA recently as well, reducing her dose that much would literally kill her. I wrote them an appeal that said I would be reporting them for murder if they did that. Only way I got it covered. CEO of that insurance company made $66.3 million this year.

Single payer government, private for profit insurance, it does not matter, they will kill you for their money.

Dont worry, private for profit insurances are also trying to kill patients for profit. Just had one say that a diabetic patient had to be limited to an insulin dose to less than 1/2 of what she needed. The patient nearly died of DKA recently as well, reducing her dose that much would literally kill her. I wrote them an appeal that said I would be reporting them for murder if they did that. Only way I got it covered. CEO of that insurance company made $66.3 million this year.

Single payer government, private for profit insurance, it does not matter, they will kill you for their money.
Disgusting

I know it's all a racket I been FIGHTING with my insurance for a year over a few bills they didn't pay then my company switch providers now I'm still in a battle with the old one

Here's my homemade thick-sliced, applewood smoked, peppered bacon.

Bacon.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads