JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Dad said they should have a rack of guns beside the door when you enter the plane. A limit of one each for the duration of the flight."

I hate to disagree with any pro-gun proposal, but there are too many cretins who couldn't be trusted with gun on an airplane.
How about Bowie knives or Gerber Mk2s instead? Less chance of damaging something vital to the safe operation of the airplane.

Yep...

34f3fdbe49bc1ff438702a0d428d1b04--patch-decals.jpg

"Dad said they should have a rack of guns beside the door when you enter the plane. A limit of one each for the duration of the flight."

I hate to disagree with any pro-gun proposal, but there are too many cretins who couldn't be trusted with gun on an airplane.
How about Bowie knives or Gerber Mk2s instead? Less chance of damaging something vital to the safe operation of the airplane.
Wait a sec, I thought that's why Glaser ammo was created?

Glasers aren't a substitute for having the brains to pour p!$$ out of a boot. While they might not do as much damage to the airplane, armed idiots would still be a threat to life and limb.

My father died at 77, my mother died at 82, and I can't think of anybody in my close family who lasted past their 80s, so probably I won't either. Eleven years gets me to 78, I will maybe make it to 85 or so - who knows? But I doubt my chances for getting past that by much. SS doesn't run out of $ by 2030, they just won't have enough to pay full benefits - at current rate.

The max income that is taxed for SS goes up each year, so that is more revenue - theoretically, except for the fact that a lot of people were out of work this last year, and that more boomers are retiring - so it isn't as simple as that. If they bump up the income that is taxed, then so is the amount you get in benefits. Also, there are COLA increases for benefits. As I said, it is complicated. I can fall back on my 401K/IRA at some point - I want to let it grow for my daughter - in ten years I hope it will double, and by then that would be enough for both of us, I hope.

It's not really THAT complicated…. It's a pyramid scheme, and we know how they ALWAYS end. It's simple, actually.

That's really all you're here for, right?

They're lonely mean girls here to meet other mean girls, so they can impress each other with their lame and inane pseudo-memes…. empirical evidence shows that libs/progs suck at memes and aren't happy until everyone is as miserable as they are.

It's really just mind over matter, I don't mind 'cuz they don't matter.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top