JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Y'all enjoy yourselves, it's what your kind does best.
I recently read something pretty funny I had never heard before and seeing this banter reminded me of it. Seems pretty relevant. It went like this:

"don't break your arm jacking yourself off."

But if it needs to be plural we could use "eachother" instead of "yourself."

I recently read something pretty funny I had never heard before and seeing this banter reminded me of it. Seems pretty relevant. It went like this:

"don't break your arm jacking yourself off."

But if it needs to be plural we could use "eachother" instead of "yourself."
Except I did said, "yourselves".

I guess "y'all enjoy each other" would have been apropos as well….

:s0140:;)

Bidens new Agenda is to have the news media scare people about all the guns at the airports.

funny how 3,257 firearms out of 369 million are the new pandemic
Breaking update: it's not a new agenda. And they have been calling it "an epidemic" for a long time.

The public can't get all up in arms if the president select cuts your arms off. Now, obey. And be seen, not heard.

I'm here for my love of the 2A. If I had a vote in it I'd get rid of anything that wasn't actually gun related. A lot of dumb fluff posts that waste everyone's time. But hey, why not join the circus, seems to be plenty of 🤡
"Waist everyone's time"…lol
You forgot to add the ubiquitous 1990s era claim of "using up all the bandwidth"….c'mon man!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top