JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

But, this is old news....
From 7 Feb 2021
From 15 Jan 2020....

Here's a couple of headlines we should see....

"Record numbers of people dying daily in America doing stoopid bubblegum!"

"More children than ever are dying in America because of stoopid parents raising stoopid children"

Some estimates show about 11 years of social security money left--not gonna last even that long with Biden's admin giving it away to every comer

That's about how long I expect to live, at minimum.

I planned to die sooner than my mid-50's but now that I've spent 35 years paying into SS, it would be nice to get my reward, if I do live long enough to get there
My father died at 77, my mother died at 82, and I can't think of anybody in my close family who lasted past their 80s, so probably I won't either. Eleven years gets me to 78, I will maybe make it to 85 or so - who knows? But I doubt my chances for getting past that by much. SS doesn't run out of $ by 2030, they just won't have enough to pay full benefits - at current rate.

The max income that is taxed for SS goes up each year, so that is more revenue - theoretically, except for the fact that a lot of people were out of work this last year, and that more boomers are retiring - so it isn't as simple as that. If they bump up the income that is taxed, then so is the amount you get in benefits. Also, there are COLA increases for benefits. As I said, it is complicated. I can fall back on my 401K/IRA at some point - I want to let it grow for my daughter - in ten years I hope it will double, and by then that would be enough for both of us, I hope.

The ponzi scheme fraud known as "Social security" isn't something that I have ever counted on receiving. If it were up to me I'd take my money and invest it myself.

In terms of guns on planes - the average American is a moron, not surprising carry on luggage has seen a spike in guns since people buy one and don't pay attention to the rules regarding having them.

The ponzi scheme fraud known as "Social security" isn't something that I have ever counted on receiving. If it were up to me I'd take my money and invest it myself.
I've said that for many years, and I would still go for it if they gave me all of the $ I have paid over the decades - but it is too late and they never will do it. The thing that really gets me is that if I die tomorrow, my kids won't get a penny of it, (except for about $255 burial benefit) after I have paid in hundreds of thousands - like many pensions, it goes away when I go away. That is why I put a lot of my income into a 401K and IRAs.

Bidens new Agenda is to have the news media scare people about all the guns at the airports.

funny how 3,257 firearms out of 369 million are the new pandemic
Those are not gangsters carrying - many are businessmen and women - many of whom probably voted for Biden. The old guy may not have a brain, but he sure has teeth to bite that hand that feeds him.

Same. One of the things I'm really glad we did was start our retirement planning early in life (early 20s) and socked away funds in various retirement vehicles each and every month, on top of whatever our employer offered. Time on your side, and in the right vehicles, really does matter. One of the big motivations was because Social(ist) Security was and is a joke. (Though we didn't know it would be in this bad of a shape back then.) I'd hate to lose all that I've had taken by force in SS over the years, but I'd be tempted to cut loses if I could sock away those funds in my own investments. Not the best scenario, but it beats continuing to waste my hard earned dollar propping up a derelict system that will be insolvent before I hit retirement age.

It's so easy to sneak a firearm on a plane that a caveman can do it, lol.

caveman-geico.jpg

BUT, But, but...... that gun in my pants made me look like I had an erection going on. Well truthfully.....that stewardess was very pretty too.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top