JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My good friend JRUBY put me onto this site. I consider myself a seasoned newby, 6 years or so.
My gun loves are revolvers and blue/walnut bolt guns. Raised in the country and started shooting
at about 11 or 12. My first gun all my own was a used Enfield. Got my first deer with it on the
American River Canyon. Been hooked ever since. Served my country in our Army, raised kids,
got so very lucky and I've been with the same gal for 46 years. Worked IT for the most part
of my working years. Life's been more than OK. I'm having trouble dealing with some of the
ways our culture is bending and twisting. I worry for my children and my grand kids.

Great having you here. I'm really liking how this feature is causing everyone to engage.

Thanks for standing up and raising your hand to protect our great country.

Hope to see you at a Trash No Land cleanup sometime.

My good friend JRUBY put me onto this site. I consider myself a seasoned newby, 6 years or so.
My gun loves are revolvers and blue/walnut bolt guns. Raised in the country and started shooting
at about 11 or 12. My first gun all my own was a used Enfield. Got my first deer with it on the
American River Canyon. Been hooked ever since. Served my country in our Army, raised kids,
got so very lucky and I've been with the same gal for 46 years. Worked IT for the most part
of my working years. Life's been more than OK. I'm having trouble dealing with some of the
ways our culture is bending and twisting. I worry for my children and my grand kids.
Welcome! You are among friends here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top