JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am wondering what you guys are using for your handguns to keep them more or less organized? I have seen the things that hold the pistol by running the rod down the barrel and i really don't like that Idea.

Plus, is there anything else you guys have found that you can no longer live with out for your safe?

i got a vinyl coated steel wire rack kinda like the one mrblond has except it looks like a dish rack. ir works decent I dont have room for the nice one mrblond has tho otherwise i would go that route.

the rack arrived the other day.
20140613_1637101.jpg

Super nice but means I can only get 1 more handgun.. or another rack..

Yeah now I am thinking of buying one:rolleyes: I was trying to get out of pistols but they just seem to multiply in my safe for some reason... They definitely save on the room.

After finger tripping over and hunting for pistol magazines I recently picked up a pair of inexpensive Doskicil padded pistol cases. Now my mags are snug and safe in foam and I can go right to them. The single pistol cases are slim enough that I can set them on the safe floor, between buttstocks. I need one more.
mrblonde, congrats on your new safe! :) SRG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top