JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The paratroopers falling in the middle of the day is pretty fake unless some gun ban happened.

otherwise 5 out of 10 houses would have some guy in the front yard with a beer in one hand and a gun in the other taking pop shots at them . I can't imagine too many landing in the middle of town alive in daylight.

Last edited by a moderator:
The paratroopers falling in the middle of the day is pretty fake unless some gun ban happened.

otherwise 5 out of 10 houses would have some guy in the front yard with a beer in one hand and a gun in the other taking pop shots at them . I can't imagine too many landing in the middle of town alive in daylight.

Well actually if were by total surprise mist of the sheeple in here would probably up their phone and diall 911 and tell the operator a group of military planes are off course and the troops are landing in their yards or use the video caera's to record it, most people are not as smart as those of us on here, if they were we would not have to be having these discussion and preparing for what is coming.

I will definitely watch, but I do not like crowds so I will most likely wiat for the Blue Ray dvd

Ready to *really* laugh? Supposedly the town in the film is Spokane.

Why that immediately nullifies the movie:

1) Spokane has more guns than all of North Korea.
2) A couple of scenes imply a good freeway system.

Really?

"North Korea is the most militarized country in the world today,[6] having the fourth largest army in the world, at about 1,106,000 armed personnel, with about 20% of men ages 17–54 in the regular armed forces"

let see Spokane has a population of 210,103 the whole Spokane metro area combined only has 614,893

So I seriously doubt your statement is true.

Really?

"North Korea is the most militarized country in the world today,[6] having the fourth largest army in the world, at about 1,106,000 armed personnel, with about 20% of men ages 17–54 in the regular armed forces"

let see Spokane has a population of 210,103 the whole Spokane metro area combined only has 614,893

So I seriously doubt your statement is true.

O noes! You mean I might not have been literal and instead have made a tongue-in-cheek comment?

The devil you say!

What do you mean spokane doesn't have a good freeway system?

If you are driving east on 90 and somehow end up in spokane the freeway does pretty much exactly what you want it to... take you out of spokane.

I think it looks without.

I wish they would have gotten an American actor to play Jed. I keep hearing the Aussie accent with Hemsworth. Kinda blows it for me.

Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised after I see it though, like I was with the new Footloose.

It would be nice if at least they show the ability for people to fight back in an asymmetric warfare situation. IE Guerrilla tactics. I know that when I get into debates with people about the 2nd amendment being their to protect us from our own government they always seem to under-estimate how guerrilla tactics have slowed and even defeated large military forces.

Of course, it is a Hollywood creation so I'm sure it won't even touch on this at all, and use as unrealistic scenario's as possible to get more explosions.

Though, yes, I'll go see it. :)

I'll wait till it hits the $7.99 bin at Fred Meyers. then buy it and throw in the 5th wheel (Right next to the original version) for a rainy RV trip .

I thought that too, but it never made it to the bins at Wal*Mart or Freddy's, finally ended up buying it on Amazon, but I did get the Collector edition. Watched it in the house, now to take it out to the motorhome, also for a rainy RV trip!

If the paratroopers came in during the daytime I would bet most of us armed citizens would be at work...leaving those crazy 99% Occupy folks to defend our streets. Crap, sure hope I call in sick that day :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top