Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The new LCP

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Salps, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Salps

Salps Down by the river…. Well-Known Member

Might have to get one of these.

2. Larrytpdx

Larrytpdx Portland, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I've been looking at them too. Seem pretty nice.

3. Salps

Salps Down by the river…. Well-Known Member

I have one with crimson trace laser grips that is pretty dam accurate. Carry everywhere. Sometimes forget it's there.

4. SHPD_Retired

SHPD_Retired Saint Helens Well-Known Member

I wonder if you could send in your old one and get a new trigger and slide with the sights.

5. Pops1911

Pops1911 Cinebar/Issaquah Well-Known Member

I would imagine you could. Always believed most anything can be improved with time and money. LOL Alas, I now have more time than money.

6. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have two LCP's one of these Custom's and a Limited Edition Blue on Blue model with a black trigger (only 500 made). I like the Custom better for most of the reasons mentioned, but the Limited Edition seems to have a better than normal trigger also.
    I would carry the custom anywhere.

7. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

I bought a Custom for the wife. I'd had an LCP before and got rid of it because of the trigger and sights. This is a completely different animal. After I put a couple hundred rounds through the wife's right out of the box with zero problems, I went back and got another Custom for myself. I have a Magnum Research Micro Desert Eagle .380 I didn't think anything would ever come close to. Ruger hit it out of the park with the LCP Custom.