JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/senate-bill/2938/text?r=5&s=1

Just read a lot of the new bill that Bidumb signed. By the look on Jill's face she was concerned if he would remember his name while he signed it. The amount of money they are wasting on this is exasperating to say the least.

It is a typical result of those who need to quench the thirst for change with sand. Nothing and I mean nothing in this will effectively change mass shootings. It is simply a tool for those who are in fear of not being reelected to be able to say; "I signed it, I'm a good person voter for me".

Below is just a sample of the hypocrisy of the liberal Democratic corruption machine.

FIVE MILLION DOLLARS for Government employees to do what they already do. So basically creating more federal jobs and sustaining pay increases for those that direct them.

100% to Government

0% to changing "mass shootings"!

Funding For Existing ATF Anti-Straw Purchasing Campaign.—There are authorized to be appropriated to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives $1,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2023 through 2027 to continue and expand current efforts with existing partners to educate persons licensed as an importer, manufacturer, or dealer of firearms under chapter 44 of title 18, United States Code, and the public to combat illegal straw purchases of firearms.

Why is this even in the bill??

SEC. 13101. EXTENSION OF MORATORIUM ON IMPLEMENTATION OF RULE RELATING TO ELIMINATING THE ANTI-KICKBACK STATUTE SAFE HARBOR PROTECTION FOR PRESCRIPTION DRUG REBATES.

The term (evidence-based) is used 35 times in this bill. Who's evidence? Who are the experts gathering the evidence? A lot of the usual bull bubblegum terms that lead to 0% to changing "mass shootings"!

State And Local Law Enforcement Activities - Office Of Justice Programs

For an additional amount for "State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance", $1,400,000,000!!!

With that amount of money they could have some military people stand at every school door!

Blah Blah Blah.
Has anything been mentioned about people going to JAIL for a long time for using guns illegally?

Blah Blah Blah.
Has anything been mentioned about people going to JAIL for a long time for using guns illegally?
Hard to convince them it's punishment with that big ole revolving door that's much the rage these days. I see it more like Community College for your crime degree - get pointers from other inmates then Kate Brown (or other) let's you out scott free, then wash, rinse, repeat.

1656171175989.png

They are not interested in stopping criminals. It's easier for them to just place more restrictions on the law abiding.
FJB.

Id say that is their plan. Rather than big sweeping laws they'll do death by a thousand cuts. They want and need blood so of course anything they pass will not work. So they pass little things that slowly accomplish their goal. That slowly chip away at the second amendment.

They are not interested in stopping criminals. It's easier for them to just place more restrictions on the law abiding.
FJB.
Because the law abiding will obey the law while criminals by definition won't. That only works until people get fed up. I mean if you are going to treat me like a criminal what do I have to lose by acting like one?

The politicians know it won't have much of an affect on shootings. They are just putting on a media show to appease the public call for them to do something about all the shootings.
Billions for mental health. Mental health treatment only works for those who recognize they have a problem and actually want help and seek treatment. The mass shooters and gang bangers don't want any treatment or help.
With all the hype on main stream media over the recent school shooting, they continue to refuse to address the nightly gang shootings which is killing and injuring 100 times more people that the occasional true mass shooting.
They say it is racist to go after the gang bangers as most are people of color. Well most of the victims are people of color and it seems to me to be more racist not to act.

Most everyone with an intact prefrontal cortex know this, which begs the question; why don't the Brandon minions?

If kids are so important why do progressives support the death of thousands daily through abortion? The kids killed in shootings are dwarfed by the mass killing of fetuses, which is where children come from
Because they do not truly care about kids. The mere fact that they jumped on the anti-gun bandwagon right after it happened tells you it's nothing more than a political ploy to gain popular support for banning firearms and that is why they are ruthless, despicable people.

Last Edited:
Blah Blah Blah.
Where are you living, Realville?
If they were to actually do that, the amount of incidents just might go down.
Would poke an awful lot of holes in some folks boat.
I believe many in that same boat feel impunity is a constitutional right.

Where are you living, Realville?
If they were to actually do that, the amount of incidents just might go down.
Would poke an awful lot of holes in some folks boat.
I believe many in that same boat feel impunity is a constitutional right.
I used to. :( I lived near crack alley when I moved here in 1983. Near NE 27th and Alberta. My house was burglarized THREE TIMES in three weeks. By the SAME GUY! I was able to know that because the PPD sent a finger print guy out to my house to get finger prints after two of those break ins! The "Elected's" of Portland used to care about the WHOLE city.

I used to. :( I lived near crack alley when I moved here in 1983. Near NE 27th and Alberta. My house was burglarized THREE TIMES in three weeks. By the SAME GUY! I was able to know that because the PPD sent a finger print guy out to my house to get finger prints after two of those break ins! The "Elected's" of Portland used to care about the WHOLE city.
Dang, I had to drive through that area almost daily for a couple years in the early 90's. Doors were always locked. At one intersection was this Louis Farrakhan lookalike (suit, glasses, haircut to a tee) handing out the "kill whitey" literature. The first time I came through he didn't recognize me as he approached, but as soon as he saw I was white got real pissed off. After a few days he got to recognize my car and would stare at me like he wanted me dead if I got stopped at the light.

Dang, I had to drive through that area almost daily for a couple years in the early 90's. Doors were always locked. At one intersection was this Louis Farrakhan lookalike (suit, glasses, haircut to a tee) handing out the "kill whitey" literature. The first time I came through he didn't recognize me as he approached, but as soon as he saw I was white got real pissed off. After a few days he got to recognize my car and would stare at me like he wanted me dead if I got stopped at the light.
It's all kind of a blur now, what it was like. Now that area is called "The Alberta Arts district"! :s0114: The property that little piece of crap slum house we rented ended up worth a lot of money for the "slum lord" that owned it. NOW where we live, about 36 blocks east, has turned into a place that you hold your breath and knock on wood a lot.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top