JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, pretty new to all things firearms, but enjoy going to the range and learning whatever I can from others. This site was recommended by others so I'm hopeful I'll gain a lot by surfing around and maybe b able to offer some helpful info some day.

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've also found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

Ya, I've had a CHL for about a year now. I used to go shooting pretty infrequently, but over the last 6 our 7 months I've been going to the range a little more (if ammo is available). I purchased an AR in november (right before all the craziness), recently sold my full size sig sp2022 and just picked up a kahr p9 so that I can carry whenever I walk out the door. I originally got my CHL so that I would have it if I needed it and wasn't expecting to use it much, but after all the stuff that's been going on I decided to start carrying pretty much everyday and feel a lot more comfortable doing so.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top