JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't worry. You've just gone temporally Bat St!t Crazy.

Try watching TV, Talking on the phone, And surfing the Web all at once. And don't forget to check e-mails and Facebook every five minutes
Also make sure when your doing this, your distracted by baby sitting, folding clothes and cooking dinner.

In a few years you will be permanently Bat Sh!t Crazy! And the petty security prompts?
Well they just wont bother you any more. :D

are really p*ssing me off.

EVERY time I log on, I get a security warning.

EVERY time I move to another page, I get a security warning.

Even looking back at my own posts, I get a security warning.

What is this all about?

tac
Seriously it sounds like you have your anti virus and or firewall set to way to high of protection and it just sees every page as a boogy man. )
Usually from the 2nd level, and no more than half way up should give you the needed protection. Just update the av daily. I update 3 or 4 times a day. New definitions are put out nearly hourly. Some people have no life except to write viruses 24-7 :/\/

Well, AFAIK this is the only site I use that has an https header.......

However, I'm permanantly logged on here - all I do is to check it on 'favourites' and I'm straight here - along with the security warning.

tac

Last Edited:
Well, AFAIK this is the only site I use that has an https header.......

However, I'm permanantly logged on here - all I do is to check it on 'favourites' and I'm straight here - along with the security warning.

tac
yeah thats a pretty good sign that your browser complains about mixed content, i.e. some is coming via SSL (secure socket layer) and some is not, e.g. ads. You can change your browsers behavior with secure content and that should take care of it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top