JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

What scares me the most is how many people don't know and/or don't care. You can chalk this up as nothing all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it will completely erase our rights as Americans. This we take for granted like protest, freedom of speech or just the flat out right to ignore will be no more. Our country is broke and not many people see the severity of it and what possible outcomes may in fact become a reality. Why do people believe our nation is bullet proof? I posted this link on Facebook and guess how many responses it got? Zero! My wife posted something similar and she just had a few posts from people not willing to believe it will happen. I'm not saying the sky is falling, I am saying however that if this passes we just might end up the next country to collapse.

The sheep will never stand up. All politicians are bought and the whole process is now a bad joke. Just buy time in the empire before the wrath is turned inward. Enjoy your 'rights', including the 2nd, while the illusion of rights still exists.

One of the best posts I've read recently:

"People cling to the problems being &#8216;Bush' or "Obama' because that means they have a choice in the process. They don't. No US President has made an important decision in over 57 years. They are cardboard standees only, handed instructions by the euro banking elite families. Selected by them, not elected by the slaves.

Politics, religion, economic class, etc are nothing more than systems of control based on lies to enslave you. To pit one against another in ignorance.

While you are battling over these false unimportant systems the owners sit back and design your life.

Whether GOP vs Dems, Christian vs Muslim, black vs white, tall vs short, Lakers vs Mavericks, it is all horsecrap. Divide and conquer. Us vs them has been programmed into you since infancy.

All false systems put in place to serve a purpose. To keep the human mind busy so you won't focus on those that are controlling your life.

Free your mind."

While people are busy battling over non-existent matters based on delusion, TPTB are working 24/7 to take more for themselves and leave less for you. Unfortunately, only a very, very minor percentage will ever figure this out in their lifetime as most will continue to cling to their various delusions not realizing it was never real in the first place.

Yeah, but more and more people are waking up to the evil that is this hijacked government. Maybe it is the threat of indefinite detention in GITMO... but there is a move towards hope. Just look at how well Ron Paul is doing, his surge in the polls is directly linked to people's awareness of the BS.

Everyone involved in passing the NDAA bill is a traitor to their oath of office and their country. At least we know who to go after in the next Nuremberg trials...

I would like to just point out that this bill is for any one thats out side of the country or here illegally... unless i missed something in the bill, if i have, please tell me exactly where the problem is in the bill.

1031(e)Authorities- Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.

granted, there is (c)(1)- Detention under the law of war without trial until the end of the hostilities authorized by the Authorization for Use of Military Force.

but (c)(1) only affects people defined in (b) and US citizens is not in (b)

ok, ive looked for all the versions of the NDAA... the only difference between the House and Senate, is that Senate does not have 1031(e), however... S 1253 (the Senate version) has:
1032(b) Requirement Inapplicable to United States Citizens- The requirement to detain a person in military custody under this section does not extend to citizens of the United States.

Now, I will admit, im not happy with the wording of the bill or, soon to be law, which allows the military to hold terrorist until the end of this war, (if that ever happends) but there is parts of this law that protects US citizens from military arrest.

The sheep will never stand up. All politicians are bought and the whole process is now a bad joke. Just buy time in the empire before the wrath is turned inward. Enjoy your 'rights', including the 2nd, while the illusion of rights still exists.

One of the best posts I've read recently:

"People cling to the problems being &#8216;Bush' or "Obama' because that means they have a choice in the process. They don't. No US President has made an important decision in over 57 years. They are cardboard standees only, handed instructions by the euro banking elite families. Selected by them, not elected by the slaves.

Politics, religion, economic class, etc are nothing more than systems of control based on lies to enslave you. To pit one against another in ignorance.

While you are battling over these false unimportant systems the owners sit back and design your life.

Whether GOP vs Dems, Christian vs Muslim, black vs white, tall vs short, Lakers vs Mavericks, it is all horsecrap. Divide and conquer. Us vs them has been programmed into you since infancy.

All false systems put in place to serve a purpose. To keep the human mind busy so you won't focus on those that are controlling your life.

Free your mind."

While people are busy battling over non-existent matters based on delusion, TPTB are working 24/7 to take more for themselves and leave less for you. Unfortunately, only a very, very minor percentage will ever figure this out in their lifetime as most will continue to cling to their various delusions not realizing it was never real in the first place.

So you're saying the "matrix" is real?

You come up with some good points but I think the coolaid and the too tight foil helmet aren't helping you.
Watch "Enemy of the State" much?

Nah, he has a good point. All our "dear leaders" are bought and paid for by the same corporate interests. Divide and conquer at work right here in this thread. Plus, ad hominim attacks prove nothing but unsubstantiated bias...
The bill is full of double speak. But the fact that KBR is now recruiting for fema camp guards bodes ill for our freedom...

"the ndaa bill has me terrified!"

So we are now figuring out who the real terrorist are. Ya should have figured it out with the TSA searching your private parts :s0112::s0112::s0112:

My neighbor is retired LE. His take is that the Feds are doing worst-case planning in the event of a collapse of the financial system as we know it today. I have not read the legislation but it is my understanding that it would allow the military to be used on US soil (support for LE, or enforcement of martial law). Time will tell.

In the short term (1-3 years), I am personally concerned about a collapse of the European Union (EU), or foreign investors no longer having an appetite for our securities.

In the longer term, I believe we are seeing the sun set on the "Empire" we know as the USA. We are witnessing history now as we transition further away from a three-tier society to a two-tier society. It is this transition alone that has me arming myself and my family.

Peter

My neighbor is retired LE. His take is that the Feds are doing worst-case planning in the event of a collapse of the financial system as we know it today. I have not read the legislation but it is my understanding that it would allow the military to be used on US soil (support for LE, or enforcement of martial law). Time will tell.

In the short term (1-3 years), I am personally concerned about a collapse of the European Union (EU), or foreign investors no longer having an appetite for our securities.

In the longer term, I believe we are seeing the sun set on the "Empire" we know as the USA. We are witnessing history now as we transition further away from a three-tier society to a two-tier society. It is this transition alone that has me arming myself and my family.

Peter

MMM I wonder why they are bringing the troops back from Iraq LOL

tumblr_lx51bsMcqG1qf52u9o1_500.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR