JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am not a doctor but if I was I would not have much hesitation in prescribing Ivermectin for patients that requested it. There seems to be quite few Doctors who have done so with anecdotal evidence that it has improved outcomes in their patients with covid19.
There are a few "therapeutics" that can and do help a lot of the patients. The problem is they are not new drugs that people can make money off. This great hoax has been great for minting many new billionaires. Sadly this puts a LOT of pressure on health care to only use the new medicine that is making a lot of people very wealthy. :(

I am not a doctor but if I was I would not have much hesitation in prescribing Ivermectin for patients that requested it. There seems to be quite few Doctors who have done so with anecdotal evidence that it has improved outcomes in their patients with covid19.

There are a few "therapeutics" that can and do help a lot of the patients. The problem is they are not new drugs that people can make money off. This great hoax has been great for minting many new billionaires. Sadly this puts a LOT of pressure on health care to only use the new medicine that is making a lot of people very wealthy. :(
Wrong thread guys??? :s0064: this thread about naked drunk interrupting a standoff?

Bogus article ^^. No pictures.
Global warming and woman are taking their clothes off at some strange places. First we have a chick who boarded a plane in bikini, and now we have this naked woman driving a golf cart.

I wonder what's next? Naked woman at the gun store? That'll be really something and might cause an accidental discharge. :D
Not bogus article ^^. Has pictures.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads