JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I’m a huge fan of the AR-15 platform. Good ergonomics, modularity, and accuracy are only a few of the traits that make the weapon a winner in my book. Throw into the mix some match-grade components, and you have a true masterpiece. I’m also a big fan of bows, crossbows and other medieval weapons. In the right hands, these can still be weapons of deadly precision. What do the two have to do with each other? I had thought nothing until I read the May 10, 2009 issue of Shotgun News and saw a full-page advertisement for, you guessed it, a crossbow upper for your AR-10. WTF???

<broken link removed>

I can't wait to ad that to my ar! ;)

21d3qcg.jpg

:s0013: It is a cool accessary...but come on guys...this is the third thread in as many weeks about the same thing. It is a little spendy...but the web site claims same hole accuracy at 40 yards. Check out the vid on u-tube under Tac-15. my .02 cents again......................thanx

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top