JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GUN IS SOLD

ruger single six
.22lr only
some holster wear
my dad called ruger earlier this year to find out when it was made, and it's 1964 IIRC
never had the safety updated either, so it's more dangerous than new ones I would assume
leather holster
fake black pearl grips
incredibly accurate, incredibly reliable, and incredibly boring. Your great great great grandkids will die of old age (and probably boredom as well) before you wear this slow loading thing out

price drop to $250, and I'll throw in a box of .22lr ammo
no trades any longer, as I bought another gun this morning and want the money

there's some more pics for the people asking
it's hard to see because of the flash and crappy camera...and crappy photographer, but the worst holster wear is shown in the last pic

<Please do not "bump" your AD more than once per week. Edit your original post with new info/updates. Thanks>

bump just cause your ad rocks. It is quite humorous and honest all in one!

Please look at the forum's rules...it clearly states you cannot bump an ad including someone's else's ad more than once per week. This ad got two bumps in the same day. A bump is a bump. Thanks.

Justification,

I had a single six circa 1980 or so, and I had a terrible time getting the spent shells out when shooting .22 long rifle. Mine had the .22 mag cylinder too, and it worked fine. I thought about taking it to a smith to see what he could do with it, but never did. Ended up giving it to my son.

I haven't shot it for a long time now, but I don't ever remember having problems ejecting shells. Seems kinda odd that any SA revolver would have problems ejecting empties since it's one at a time, and you can put quite a bit of force behind the ejector rod.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.