JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
stupid.jpg

The mindlessness of it makes me dizzy!! None of them know a robbery victim? None of them know someone who was raped, murdered or assaulted? What in God's name is wrong with these people? :eek:ffwall: :s0054:

The mindlessness of it makes me dizzy!! None of them know a robbery victim? None of them know someone who was raped, murdered or assaulted? What in God's name is wrong with these people? :eek:ffwall: :s0054:

Its called socialized utopia.....you know, sit around in a circle, play the bongo and sing Kumbaya....

all the while, Rome is burning.

To my way of thinking they are the same special interest as pot heads & the gays. It's all about MEMEME!!

they are willing to give up their rights and take ours with a blink of an eye, I ain't gonna let that happen!!!

Oh man.
These people are so incredibly ignorant and utterly insane.
Willfully so. I can think of no other reason why they refuse to acknowledge facts and use critical thought.

From the Oregon chapter's facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/MomsDemandActionOR?ref=stream
Federal charges have been brought against a former corrections officer who bought and resold at least 150 guns through armslist.com.

Some of the guns had been used in crimes. He was unlicensed.

This is why we need background checks for private sales.
Accused gun dealer said he 'didn't want government in his busine - wistv.com - Columbia, South Carolina |

They completely overlook this part
When asked why he didn't get a license to sell the guns, prosecutors said Cox told them he "didn't want the government in his business."
He likely knew he was breaking the law. Another case where they refuse to see that criminals will ignore laws and do as they wish.

They need to understand that the 1st amendment they're exercising is a freedom same as the 2nd amendment they're attacking.... and making all us question the 19th, haha!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews