JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good post Chee-to! :s0155:

Thanks. I wonder how many on the "left" have the "stones" to address what was said at the Atlanta rally, and what was written in the handbills passed out?

To say that these people are "no threat" to this country is ludicrous.

I can't speak for Atlantans, but as an organizer and sponsor of the Portland May Day march I can vouch that the organizing groups are friendly toward the entire Bill of Rights and I spent all day tabling and handing out 2A propaganda with nary a negative comment and many joyful encounters.

I can't speak for Atlantans, but as an organizer and sponsor of the Portland May Day march I can vouch that the organizing groups are friendly toward the entire Bill of Rights and I spent all day tabling and handing out 2A propaganda with nary a negative comment and many joyful encounters.

Good for you! :s0155: The media, be they leftist or conservative, tend to spotlight the most outrageous behavior on either side of the political spectrum while ignoring the real meat of the issues. In any such protest the majority of the attention by the media is going to be on the most emotionally charged images on either side. The fact is, they don't give a **** about reporting, they care about ratings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top