JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ron Schmitt is a very good instructor there, too. If you're looking to qualify for pistol he can get 'er done for you.

Nice selection of handguns, handy range, though a little short and could use better lighting.

Great place to buy guns. I bought an HK45 and springfield XDM 9mm from them recently and they were very quick with the paperwork. Very friendly but understaffed most of the time especially if you are calling in with a question.

Ammo is a bit more, so I go to sportco in fife (best deal I've found with lots on the shelf)

Hmmmm... these good comments makes me want to make an effort to visit there again. I used to live down the road about 16 years ago and used them for practice but since I've moved out yonder I haven't been back.

Just have to say, went to the Marksman today and was very impressed with everything. I went to Federal Way Discount Guns and then over to The Marksman. While I like FW Discount, when it gets busy it isn't always easy to get help. While I was at The Marksman, even though it was extremely busy I was asked twice if I needed help and their prices were very competitive. I Highly recommend them. I was only buying ammo today but I will definitely buy my next gun there.

Yup, it's a long drive but I have family down that way. My brother shoots too and the ammo supply is pretty dry up here so I called him up and went on a ammo run. I scrounged up 250 rounds of 9mm, 120 rounds of 7.62x39 and some buckshot. I couldn't find any CZ 75 compact mags though, checked at FW Discount, Marksman and Bullseye. Anybody know a CZ dealer in Washington that might have them? I would order some online but they're for an older Tangfolio TZ75 compact and I need to test fit them.

The prices are some of the best in the area, and they have a superb selection, including H&K. They're also really "strict" about safety, a good thing in my book

The only thing I don't really like about the shop is the range. It's not heated, and they use wire-hung target holders, so you have to let them sit for a minute to stop bouncing after sending them down.

Definitely helpful folks there. Always seems to be quite a few customers. Understaffed, I should get a part time job there. But they have a nice selection of firearms and ammo. And I like the indoor range.

Just have to say, went to the Marksman today and was very impressed with everything. I went to Federal Way Discount Guns and then over to The Marksman. While I like FW Discount, when it gets busy it isn't always easy to get help. While I was at The Marksman, even though it was extremely busy I was asked twice if I needed help and their prices were very competitive. I Highly recommend them. I was only buying ammo today but I will definitely buy my next gun there.

The owner (Mike) bought the place about 10-12 years ago. Real nice guy. They have some good salesman for the most part. But I don't shoot there because I absolutely refuse to pay them for a range safety class.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top