JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What size shrimp we talkin bout??? Cocktail shrimps are kinda shrimpy!!! :p;)
We talking about some BIG shrimp. This is a photo "stolen" from the Arima forum. Caught up in B.C.
84BCC178-A899-47E6-BFC6-9B8946541018.jpeg

Another fantastic day on the water with my SIL, We started at 9:45, yeah he slept in till 7, I was up at 6am gettin stuff ready.

Did I mention that it was HOT??? I'm glad I have a top on the boat!!!! We lost two more monsters so I'm officially naming the SIL "Rookie Netter".... Good times though.

Lots of pleasure boaters here but it's nowhere near as bad as Merwin.

964550E8-2D04-4247-B803-4BD08E457EA9.jpeg

CB340E49-C200-4194-B94F-A6AE1CBAA6ED.jpeg

Another fantastic day on the water with my SIL, We started at 9:45, yeah he slept in till 7, I was up at 6am gettin stuff ready.

Did I mention that it was HOT??? I'm glad I have a top on the boat!!!! We lost two more monsters so I'm officially naming the SIL "Rookie Netter".... Good times though.

Lots of pleasure boaters here but it's nowhere near as bad as Merwin.

View attachment 606097

View attachment 606098
Nice fish! The lake looks like it is down a few feet, hopefully it won't go down any further like it did last year.

Nice fish! The lake looks like it is down a few feet, hopefully it won't go down any further like it did last year.

Actually it's a lot higher than when you went last year, zoom in on the ramp. Last year the whole ramp was out of the water. You do remember the long hike up the ramp to get the trailer, right??? :p
It's fishing very well & we have lots of water now.... Not saying how long it's going to stay like that with this 85* temps.:eek::eek::eek:

Actually it's a lot higher than when you went last year, zoom in on the ramp. Last year the whole ramp was out of the water. You do remember the long hike up the ramp to get the trailer, right??? :p
It's fishing very well & we have lots of water now.... Not saying how long it's going to stay like that with this 85* temps.:eek::eek::eek:
I remember it but my quads remember it more! I was thinking it was a few feet down from the high water mark on the bank. Lol. I would sure hope it's higher than it was when I went!

The maiden voyage 2019 Has come and went, I put in at 7:52 this morning (I know I know, caveman slept in) but here it is 9:03 and I've got my limit. Only a five fish limit, they ought to change that to 50, then I might break a sweat.
I'm going to head home and take a nap.:s0115::s0115::s0115:

:s0071: Is hard work:s0084::s0082:

I'd be willing to bet most of you armchair fisherman haven't even got your work chairs warm yet. :eek::eek::eek: LOL

I sure hope you all have a wonderful day at WORK...:cool:

View attachment 584830 View attachment 584831
View attachment 584832 View attachment 584833 View attachment 584834
Hey, Caveman, Just when are you going to setup that "Delivery" Service??? I'm hungry!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top