JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you take into account the small speck of time man will inhabit the planet earth, the chances of there being intelligent life on another planet in that exact small speck of time get pretty doubtfulo_O

tumblr_nczoxj0hox1ry46hlo1_500.gif

I think viewing the universe with no other life is as bad as thinking the Earth is flat. It's as bad as when we thought the sun revolved around the Earth. How many times in history has our outlook been wrong? So despite these history lessons, and knowing how many galaxies Hubble had captured, there are those that believe we are the only life?

Op doesn't need a formula. It's clearly stupid to assume no other life is out there. To this day, just in our little area of our galaxy, we are discovering more exo-planets in Goldilock zones.

I give you the Fermi Paradox. This may be REALLY upsetting to some of you. So if you're an "ignorance is bliss" kinda person, move along...nothing to see here. :)

And that's just the "universe".. the main reason they built CERN was to see if there actually is a universe or a multiverse.
I believe they found and think now that it's much more likely that a universe is closer to described reality than a multiverse.

..." If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound " ? . So I read our Milkyway Galaxy is 'roughly' about 100,000 light years big . If you theorize the possibility of coexistence across a large expanse of just our small galaxy . In this infinite expanse, If neither mankind here nor there ever touch a point of delivery on the others existence before each go extinct . Are not both alone ?

..." If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound " ? . So I read our Milkyway Galaxy is 'roughly' about 100,000 light years big . If you theorize the possibility of coexistence across a large expanse of just our small galaxy . In this infinite expanse, If neither mankind here nor there ever touch a point of delivery on the others existence before each go extinct . Are not both alone ?
Very good point

Take a look at the Hubble Deep Field. Every object in that small portion of the sky is a galaxy.

Now try telling me there's no other life out there.

Check out some of Neil deGrasse Tyson's stuff. But don't bother if your a closed minded christian,as he's not a believer by any means.
Anyway he says the universe is fairly rich with everything to make humans and life so he's pretty sure it's out there.

Tyson is a entertaining advocate for the sciences but ultimately, like many others, has become just another useful idiot for the statist establishment. It's too bad really.

Tyson is a entertaining advocate for the sciences but ultimately, like many others, has become just another useful idiot for the statist establishment. It's too bad really.
I used to like him, but he's since become quite the pompous d-bag.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top