JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
20221117_103355.jpg
Knock off hi power

Now you're headed into my territory. Although you're a little light on Glock mags and AR mags have been a particular weakness for me when it comes to resisting their allure.

As for the BX-1 10 rounders, those are some of the best mags ever made. I prefer the clear ones but they tend to fit a little snugger. You can modify them for 22 short as well, which I use with my Ruger American Rimfire.

Hah! They're spread out because I don't have enough room for them in one place! One of my recent pickups was the 80 count box of SHK AR mags from Global Ordnance to give you an idea. Then there was all that time PSA was giving away 10 PMAGs with 1,000 rounds of 5.56 or 223. And a couple panic buys just because. It's really added up over the years. I don't think my grandkids (of which I currently have none) will have a problem with standard capacity AR magazines or Glock 33 rounders.

Global Ordnance's pic of the SHK case of 80, not mine:

ar15magcase__25889.1619539025.png

Spoke with a rep from Gun Mag Warehouse via email.

Oregons buying surge as well as holiday shopping now has GMW at a shipping backlog of 10-12 days, first come first served type of line deal. No Oregon priority

*which is fine and understandable they are a busy business*

I simply wanted to let any Oregon members here know so you dont miss the deadline.. if the backlog exceeds the shipping time, they may halt orders going to Oregon because the mags wont make before the 12/8/22 timeframe. Now, he never confirmed halting orders.. But as we see with FFL's and the backlog of buyers Im assuming same will apply to magazine distributors. Its just the nature of the 114 beast.

Hah! They're spread out because I don't have enough room for them in one place!
Oh, don't I know it! I know exactly what you mean! :rolleyes:
One of my recent pickups was the 80 count box of SHK AR mags from Global Ordnance to give you an idea. Then there was all that time PSA was giving away 10 PMAGs with 1,000 rounds of 5.56 or 223. And a couple panic buys just because. It's really added up over the years. I don't think my grandkids (of which I currently have none) will have a problem with standard capacity AR magazines or Glock 33 rounders.

Global Ordnance's pic of the SHK case of 80, not mine:

View attachment 1314148
I, too, fell prey to the Global Ordnance SHK 80-pack back in February...
AR-15 mags_case of 80_01.JPG

And I fell prey to the GMW Pmag sale in March, as well as many of those PSA "Pmags-bundled-with 1,000-rounds-of-5.56" sales in the past...
AR-15 Pmags_case of 20.JPG

And then there's what's in the "gun closet"...
Mags.JPG

And I fell prey to a SIG sale in April...
SIG pistol mags.jpg

And I fell prey to another SIG sale in May...
SIG Sauer mags.01.JPG

And I bought some NIB off a friend when he ordered the wrong size...
SIG Sauer mags.02.jpg

And then there's some that I just haven't gotten around to sorting (other than in a trash can out in the garage :rolleyes: )...
Mag can01.JPG

It's about half full with AR-15 aluminum 20-rounders and steel 30-rounders, Sterling 9mm 34-rounders, Thompson 30-rd sticks, a shiit-ton of old AK 30-rd steel mags (and some Pmags), and a coupla AK 75-rd drums...
Mag can02.JPG

And lastly, there's about 20 pistol mags in the range bag, that just seem to live there...

"Hi, my name is sobo, and I'm an magaholic..."

Last Edited:
Spoke with a rep from Gun Mag Warehouse via email.

Oregons buying surge as well as holiday shopping now has GMW at a shipping backlog of 10-12 days, first come first served type of line deal. No Oregon priority

*which is fine and understandable they are a busy business*

I simply wanted to let any Oregon members here know so you dont miss the deadline.. if the backlog exceeds the shipping time, they may halt orders going to Oregon because the mags wont make before the 12/8/22 timeframe. Now, he never confirmed halting orders.. But as we see with FFL's and the backlog of buyers Im assuming same will apply to magazine distributors. Its just the nature of the 114 beast.
When WA passed their unconstitutional mag ban earlier this year, GMW (and PSA o_O ) prioritized orders from WA. Interesting they're not doing that again...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top