JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You're saying his wife looks like Hillary?? Dang dude!! With friends like you......
Facepalm_Picard.jpg

I started a spreadsheet a while back for insurance purposes. At some point you start to feel self-conscious about the totals when you look at actual numbers. And yet, every panic, I find myself "needing" more.

I'm expecting some packages over the next week or so.

My name is s1xty7 and I have an addiction.

I started a spreadsheet a while back for insurance purposes. At some point you start to feel self-conscious about the totals when you look at actual numbers. And yet, every panic, I find myself "needing" more.

I'm expecting some packages over the next week or so.

My name is s1xty7 and I have an addiction.
I don't like spreadsheets or inventories.

Mainly because I'm enjoying my elder years and a diminished memory. There's NOTHING like the thrill of poking through your firearm crates and re-discovering a stash of 20 mags or a couple cases of 5.56 JHP's you didn't realize you had!

Christmas can happen any day of the year~~!! :s0155:

Man, you can't do that today...
I was VERY impressed a while back to see Hulu put that movie back un edited. HBO was going to show it and got the woke crowd mad so they pulled it. Back when Clevon was still alive he had marveled at the people complaining about this. Saying can't you see we were making fun of the people who were like that? The woke would hear none of it.

Shall we move this to another thread? Or continue, in kind, here and now?

I got the day off, and should be working in the yard. But it's so cold outside...
I'm just poking you. But I'm proud of the response!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top