JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was kind of hoping for a hot chick with soft wings and a few freckles, but instead I got a tall bubblegum man in a UPS uniform. Sigh.

The list:

Mag Surprise 4.jpg

The Unboxing and the Haul:

Mag Surprise 1.jpg

Mag Surprise 2.jpg

Mag Surprise 3.jpg

I have one AR-15 and more mags for it than I will ever likely need. Now I just need 4 Walther PDP full-size and compact mags and 4 XDM Elite full-size mags and I'm good. Those and the Beretta and new XDm Elite compact mags are all for future purchases. Providing I can get a permit in this damn state.

....oh, and the 2 caliber Tactical Toaster did not come with the purchase. 👀

I was kind of hoping for a hot chick with soft wings and a few freckles, but instead I got a tall bubblegum man in a UPS uniform. Sigh.

The list:

View attachment 1313764

The Unboxing and the Haul:

View attachment 1313765

View attachment 1313766

View attachment 1313767

I have one AR-15 and more mags for it than I will ever likely need. Now I just need 4 Walther PDP full-size and compact mags and 4 XDM Elite full-size mags and I'm good. Those and the Beretta and new XDm Elite compact mags are all for future purchases. Providing I can get a permit in this damn state.

....oh, and the 2 caliber Tactical Toaster did not come with the purchase. 👀
Mine too, all week and all next week!

It's at our favorite local gunsmith's shop getting all the bubba-gump shiet removed and restored back into the "Property of the US Army" marked Ithaca 1911A1 it started as, re-parked, USGI grip scales, etc, but it will still have the NM barrel and bushing someone fitted it with.

It'll be just like the "old days" when I was in, 'cept it won't rattle as much when you shake it…. LMAO!

Good luck with that, only pics are for documentation 😁. We had a misdelivery from the usps a while back and when my wife went in to the post office and told them the address, they said "oh, your the house that orders all the gun stuff". Kinda worrisome that they pay that close of attention.

Ima get my USGI 1911A1 resto-mod back in a couple months and gonna get me a pile of those going now!
Sarco has theirs they make (blue and SS) which are nice and cheap too. They also have older military nice condition used as well as repro military and the WWII pouches. I have piles of mags 7,8 and 10's some still in wrappers and various packaging but I'm down to about six pistols so not much need for more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top