JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Flippin' gorgeous!! I'm stuck between getting one of those or a M14...

Get an m14 style... more Garands for the rest of us.

Do you want to shoot iron sights or scoped? Do you want an "as is" rifle or a tactical, modern style? I can't stand when people tactical out the m1 garand... might as well get a modern m14 style rifle.

Look at it this way, you get involved with the CMP, and you can get a rifle for $600 or less. A service grade will cost you a total of $675 shipped, with the price of a $25 subscription to the GCA for a requirement. Ammo is still about 55 cents a round through the CMP. If you want a historical battle rifle, for the price, you can't beat a CMP m1.

Final consideration: There are a limited number of m1 Garands. M14 systems are still being made.

Gorgeous! Is that Special Grade with the new stock? Or is that the nicest looking USGI wood I've ever seen? Even that receiver looks fresh off the line. Very nice!

Correct, CMP Special Grade with new Criterion barrel, new walnut stock with CMP cartouche, and all metal parts new or refurbished. I know it's not historically accurate, nor is it an artifact from bygone years (with exception of the receiver), but I wanted it for shooting, not as a mantle piece!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top