JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is very sad what happened at the grade school back east on Friday. I listened to news reports most of the day yesterday. Sometime in the afternoon I heard from 2 independent news sources, CNN & Fox news, that the shooter forced his way into the school carry only the 2 handguns. The reported AR-15 carbine was found in his car. Out of all this there was a slight sy of relief because now they won't be after my AR.
BUT.................Just this morning on ABC news, Brian Ross made the statement "that ALL of the deaths were caused by a semi-automatic AR-15 style assault rifle". Then they showed pics of the three weapons. A Sig pistol, a Glock pistol, and a pic of an AR-15 carbine. Guess what happened next? The camera zooms in on the rifle..................When he used the handguns with hi cap mags. If they were both 15 round mags, he didn't even change a mag. As bad as this entire thing is, the mass media, mass psychology machine is already at work. If 2 independent sources have reported the same thing, I believe them before I believe ABC.

A lot of the initial reports were conflicting.

In official statements, the police say they found him with a "bushmaster 223" and the two handguns.

The medical examiner says that "all of the victims were shot with the rifle."

A lot of the initial reports were conflicting.

In official statements, the police say they found him with a "bushmaster 223" and the two handguns.

The medical examiner says that "all of the victims were shot with the rifle."

I never heard what the ME said. If that is the final word then I am wrong. I was just going by what I heard yesterday. Just keep my AR out of this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top