JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chamber sleeves for small bore shotguns.

7J2NxUy.jpg

These are sub-caliber chamber sleeves. The one on the left is 28 gauge and takes 9mm Luger. The one on the right is .410 bore and takes .32 H&R Mag or .32 S&W Long. They are smooth bore; after exiting the sleeve the centerfire bullet freebores down the rest of the shotgun barrel. Not much good for any distance but makes your shotgun a little more versatile. And if somebody came to your house looking for a 9mm pistol as evidence and all they found was a 28 gauge shotgun, I guess they wouldn't have any evidence. Just f'rinstance.

When we were kids we always wondered if a .32 Spl. would shoot in a .410, but non of us ever had the guts to try it.

PS. If you shoot a woodpecker out of a tree while on horseback.....The horse beats you home. Face bigsmyl.gif

How do you like the 1919?
I like it. So far, I've fired slugs and Turkey loads through it.
The 18" barrel sure surprised me. With the full choke tube, the Turkey loads put every BB in a 30" circle at 35 yards and 3 Brenneke Slugs grouped less than 3" at the same distance. I made some changes to the sights by installing modified BUIS mounts with an adapted fiber optic "Duck Buster" , halo rear and front post.

Two minor things....The, "Gas Ring" has a left hand thread, (not mentioned in the take down instr.) and the magazines are hard to load due to a tough spring.
Shotgun-4.jpg

Ok, not to be whiny a-hole like the one who was whining at me about my accurate use of "lib-tard", the proper term is .410 caliber, not .410 bore, although that too is technically accurate, as the bore of the .410 shotgun is .410 and it is not a "gauge", but a caliber.

This sort of thing drive me crazy, like the current "American Handgunner" magazine where John Taffen states, "chambered for the first American smokeless powder cartridge, the .30-30...." of 1895. Sure I know John knows better than that and it was much more likely it was an editorial mistake rather than John screwing up, but the first American (and even that should be "US" and not "American" as there is Central and South America too, and the US is not the only "America", but let's not get too far afield just yet because now I am sounding like the whiny lib-tard scum bag who attacked me) smokeless powder cartridge was the .30 Gov't of 1892. Of course back then then there was only ONE .30 Gov't cartridge, so today we call it the .30-40 Krag instead of the ".30 Gov't" or ".30 US Gov't." cartridge. The .30 Gov't was NEVER a black powder cartridge and never commericially loaded with black powder like so may idiots like to claim.

Like the idiot who read some Wikipedia article and was claiming the Browning Auto Five was only made by Remington in WWII! HE knew better than all the people who actually have a clue, and as he was a moderator of the web site, he was right and everyone was wrong. Finally one of the other mods gently told him he was full of condensed owl droppings and everyone else was right and the Wiki article (call your local library info desk and see what they think of Wiki, just don't hold the phone too close to your ear when you do) was a pile of ...

Sorry, sometimes I go off on a tangent. Hope I have that out of my system now. Turning you over to our regularly scheduled programing.

No concerns on tangents to me. Charles Baudelaire, the French poet, once wrote "One should always be drunk. That's all that matters. But with what? With wine, with poetry, or with virtue, as you chose. But get drunk." Or, put another way, whatever one finds the interest. :s0155:

Ok, not to be whiny a-hole like the one who was whining at me about my accurate use of "lib-tard", the proper term is .410 caliber, not .410 bore, although that too is technically accurate, as the bore of the .410 shotgun is .410 and it is not a "gauge", but a caliber.

This sort of thing drive me crazy, like the current "American Handgunner" magazine where John Taffen states, "chambered for the first American smokeless powder cartridge, the .30-30...." of 1895. Sure I know John knows better than that and it was much more likely it was an editorial mistake rather than John screwing up, but the first American (and even that should be "US" and not "American" as there is Central and South America too, and the US is not the only "America", but let's not get too far afield just yet because now I am sounding like the whiny lib-tard scum bag who attacked me) smokeless powder cartridge was the .30 Gov't of 1892. Of course back then then there was only ONE .30 Gov't cartridge, so today we call it the .30-40 Krag instead of the ".30 Gov't" or ".30 US Gov't." cartridge. The .30 Gov't was NEVER a black powder cartridge and never commericially loaded with black powder like so may idiots like to claim.

Like the idiot who read some Wikipedia article and was claiming the Browning Auto Five was only made by Remington in WWII! HE knew better than all the people who actually have a clue, and as he was a moderator of the web site, he was right and everyone was wrong. Finally one of the other mods gently told him he was full of condensed owl droppings and everyone else was right and the Wiki article (call your local library info desk and see what they think of Wiki, just don't hold the phone too close to your ear when you do) was a pile of lib-tardisms.

Sorry, sometimes I go off on a tangent. Hope I have that out of my system now. Turning you over to our regularly scheduled programing.

Life is awful short to be this angry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads