JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
l_d06796197bdfe3ab9e733b7b7983362a.jpg

Most of the gun restrictions are rooted in racist views. They were first enacted to keep the minorities from having weapons. So, in a way he's right

Most of the gun restrictions are rooted in racist views. They were first enacted to keep the minorities from having weapons. So, in a way he's right

i naively thought that's actually where he was going to go with that. i should have taken a look around, first.

A white guy at a black church lying to black folks to get them to help diminish their own constitutional rights and increase his own political power? That right there is the racism in this story, he's the racist!

A white guy at a black church lying to black folks to get them to help diminish their own constitutional rights and increase his own political power? That right there is the racism in this story, he's the racist!

and he's with the government.

Sadly it's not the only state. The peoples republic of hawaii carrying is a no-no and it might as well be banned in MA, WI, MD, NJ, and DC.

California belongs on that short list. It is a "may"--or in too many counties "may not"--issue state. As a very recent SF Bay area escapee I can assure you that concealed carry in those counties requires status as a politician, a celebrity or doing some unnatural acts.

California belongs on that short list. It is a "may"--or in too many counties "may not"--issue state. As a very recent SF Bay area escapee I can assure you that concealed carry in those counties requires status as a politician, a celebrity or doing some unnatural acts.

Then I'd think just about everyone in the Bay Area would qualify for one..wouldn't they?

That is geographical dependant, there are several northern counties that shall issue.

Then I'd think just about everyone in the Bay Area would qualify for one..wouldn't they?

Naw, despite SF's advertising, that city does not make up the entire area. There's a much less flashy population all around the 7 sq miles the city covers. There is a strong anti gun liberal flavor amongst the Yuppies, though. Enough to give anti concealed carry sheriffs job security and the sheriffs run with it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads