JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
VANCOUVER
State
Washington
Thats right... this is your chance to buy one of the worlds most famous and sought after handguns.... :rolleyes:

Okay, seriously though. This one is pretty nice, nearly flawless and comes with original box, etc as well as 100 rounds.

Ive taken this out a few times, Lets face it... you will have a jam occasionally... its impossible not to ... but many times I have actually had full mags emptied without a single issue... I know....
While we're all being honest with each other, this is not a defensive pistol or a precision target pistol..... but it is pretty damn fun to shoot.

Gun, Mag, Box, Ammo...

$120
$100 for Supporting Member

*******TRADES*******

Straight trade or cash on my end...
12ga shotgun or bolt gun in 30-30 or 30-06
Also interested in H&R/NEF single shot rifles

.224 bullets 77gr & heavier, prefer 90gr
AR15 6.8spc Magazines

LARGE CIGAR HUMIDOR

Trade (+cash from me) socpe for medium/long range target shooting (224 Valkyrie @ >500yds)

Let me know what you have, Im sure we can make a deal :cool:

Transfer on you, prefer NW Custom Firearms in Vancouver.... but can meet elsewhere as well as in Portland area some days. Shipping to FFL in PNW is $15
20190722_215950.jpg 20190722_220000.jpg 20190722_220014.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I once had one of these. It had the same issues you described, then one afternoon while shooting it out at my friends farm, it made a weird clunk and then a sproing like noise half way though the mag and all of a sudden, it started shooting like a Glock.
My friend and I were amazed. So amazed was my friend, that he offered to buy it right then and there. How could I refuse.
Since then, every time I visit him, I get a sense he has some guilt about talking me into parting with it, but I steadfastly refuse his generous offers to sell it back to me for less then what he paid for it.

Ya know, I had one back in the mid-80's. I probably fired a hundred or so rounds of CCI Mini-mag without a single failure. I think I paid $45 for it back then....

I have a well used one that fires extremely well. Asking for trouble if carried with a round in the chamber, but fun to take along as a break from popping off other calibers.
I used to carry one with a +1 in the chamber but it was a brown nail set blank. I figured that flipping hammer safety off then pulling hammer back was enough moves to get it into action. Flawed logic though, flipping safety and racking a round not that much different. It was all I could afford to carry at the time when I first got my conceal carry license. Better one than none I always thought. Now I'm in the 9mm category and still paying my conceal carry fee. Sure hope Oregon Legislators didn't up the fee though! Pretty slim pickens on my retirement and getting slimmer every year!

Last Edited:
Always craved a Jennings, but no way I'll trade off my Sterling 302! And the good thing is that, being all steel, a fishing magnet will retrieve it in case of a boating accident.

I left a Jennings sitting on the seat of my car one time when I ran into the store.
When I came out, I discovered that someone had smashed out my driver side window, opened my door, and left their Jennings on the seat next to mine.

First pistol I ever bought new was a jennings just like yours. Paid $85.for it new and had it about 3 years. shot it quite a bit for fun and never had any great malfunctions except for the occasional jam up. I ended up selling it one day and have always for some reason wished I would have kept it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.