JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I edited it, it should be the right one. i clicked the link that is showing for me and its the right one now. the Obama administration was trying to block my copy and paste button from working but my tinfoil hat won out! :s0112:

If knives are outlawed then only outlaws will have knives.

or you could say;

Knifes don't stab people, people stab people.

Whatever, I believe in 10 laws and one golden rule passed down through the generations and if those were followed we wouldn't be having these conversations.

Bill

Rooters – Washington, DC
April 9, 2013

President Obama called a news conference today after multiple people were stabbed at a college campus in Houston, TX. He was joined by Janet Napolitano – Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

"We can no longer tolerate the risk of assault knives in America, so today I have directed Secretary Napoléon to institute Operation Butterknife" said President Obama. "The DHS will collect all knives from American homes and restaurants by July 31. This will ensure the safety of our children and all Americans."

When asked how people could accomplish simple tasks such as eating food, Secretary Napoleon responded "the DHS will soon implement a new 1-800-HELP-CUT hotline. Americans can utilize this new DHS service to cut their meat or perform other tasks around the home needing a knife. The price for the service is TBD but we estimate it will be $19.99 per call. Moreover, this service will put more Americans to work for the DHS and help reduce unemployment."

When asked how the people of America could afford to frequently use this service, Secretary Napoleon initially suggested that people use a blender to puree their food before serving it. Secretary Napoleon abruptly walked away from the podium when she was asked if the blades in the blender posed a risk too.

President Obama ended the news conference saying "Quantitative Easing (QE) 5 will be introduced to fund Operation Butterknife." Reminiscent of an Austin Powers movie, President Obama held his pinkie up to his mouth and giddily said "One Trillion Dollars!" when asked how much money would be added by QE5 per month.

We expect an update to this story soon.

My Exacto type blade has multiple snap off blades....they will be considered a magazine and restricted..... I need to go stock up on quick snap magazine style razor blades

PS: I wrote the above satire. There is nothing funny about the innocent people who were stabbed today, and my heart goes out to them. However, it is proof that violence can happen just as quickly without a gun. I wish our politicians would act more like a physician, and focus on root cause instead of just a symptom.

Peter

Yeah, but there's a hidden piece of gold in this:

Lone Star College attack: ‘We wish we could carry guns’

<broken link removed>

I transcribed this kid's remarks verbatim and double checked with the video on Fox...
WHAM!

Clearly, all knives longer than 10cm are high-capacity and should be banned. I hope the New York city is going to limit the number of prongs on a fork to 2, to limit the number of holes it can make in a person.

I have and still carry a knife like I have since I was 8 years old. That makes it 54 years. I have also had a 22 rifle and the ammo since I was 12. That makes it 50 years. In that time I have not stabbed or shot anyone. They say guns and knives make people violent and they should be taken away from them. I say not, it is the people that are the problem not the instruments they use. A doctors scalpel is an instrument of death in the wrong hands, so let us ban scalpel's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top