JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Aloha man held for firing a gun inside his home"

"Mr. Janes appeared to be under the influence of alcohol and was very uncooperative." [Duh.]

"An investigation revealed that Janes had, on previous occasions, shot his handgun through the walls of his residence, Ray said. Deputies found bullets outside the home that had been shot through the walls."

http://www.beavertonvalleytimes.com/news/story.php?story_id=128199262146717000

This is two miles from my home. I'm also one mile from Mr. Dry-Ice Bombs. D'ya think it's the hot weather or something?

[I just noticed that there's a bit of a disconnect between the story, which says that Stan is 35 years of age, and the photo of the accused, which looks like Santa on Meth. Wonder what ole Stan's been into?]

This is two miles from my home. I'm also one mile from Mr. Dry-Ice Bombs. D'ya think it's the hot weather or something?

[I just noticed that there's a bit of a disconnect between the story, which says that Stan is 35 years of age, and the photo of the accused, which looks like Santa on Meth. Wonder what ole Stan's been into?]

Nope, just Beaverton/Aloha. I grew up in the area. Won't ever live there again and try to avoid it as much as possible (traffic, preponderance of idiots, etc.). There are some nicer parts, but overall it's gone to sh*t in the last 25 years.

And there is absolutely no way the guy in the photo is 35 years old unless he has progeria or some other accelerated aging condition.

And there is absolutely no way the guy in the photo is 35 years old unless he has progeria or some other accelerated aging condition.

Progeria? Nope, just grew up in Portand that's all ;^0

It's tragic yet interesting in a Dr. Mengele sort of way. The disease holds some of the keys to how and why we age, sad for the kids though. There have been a few good programs worth watching on TV about it.

Yep, very sad for the kids. Dealt a crappy hand. Some of them are living into 20's and beyond these days, but what consolation is that? Hopefully geneticists will find the tools and methods to fix this someday soon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top