JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally got some iron sights mounted and took this out last Thursday (my birthday). It was an absolutely beautiful day with a bit of a chilly start, lots of sunshine and the trees in all their magnificent display of fall colors.

I had the entire MRC pistol range to myself for over the two hours that I was there. The first target below shows my first three shots to zero the iron sights at 25 yards. I thought I had missed the paper completely and was going down to move the target in closer when I realized my eyesight isn't what it used to be. Amazing that the sights were like this right out of the box. The second target was 20 rounds shooting standing unsupported at 25 yards.

Zeroing....
Target01.jpg

20 rounds at 25 yards shooting standing unsupported
Target02.jpg

Here she is in all her glory. This sure turned out to be a nice shooter, even if it is a Frankenpistol. The build list is posted below the pictures.

A_IMG_3828.jpg

A_IMG_3823.jpg

A_IMG_3832.jpg

A_IMG_3859.jpg

Noreen Firearms Billet 10.5" AR Pistol

Noreen Firearms Billet Lower Receiver
Hogue AR Overmolded Rubber Grip
ALG QMS Trigger
DSG Lower Parts Kit
Noreen Firearms Billet Upper Receiver
Rainier Arms select 416R Stainless Steel barrel

-Barrel Length: 10.5"
-Gas Block Seat: .750
-Rifling: 5R Polygonal 5 Groove
-Stainless Steel: 416R
-Feed Ramps: M4
-Gas System: Carbine
-Chamber: 5.56MM
-Finish: Black Oxide
-Twist: 1:8
-Thread Pitch: 1/2X28
-Testing: MP tested

Aero Precision 12" M-Lok Quantam Rail
AXTS (Radian) Ambidextrous Charging Handle
AXTS (Radian) Nitride Bolt Carrier Group
KAK Industry Extended 1/2x28 "FLASH CAN"
KAK Shockwave Blade Pistol Stabilizer and Extension Kit
Troy Industries Medium Flip-Up Battle Sight Set HK Style Front/Round Rear

The price really IS what attracted me to these billet receivers. I had never heard of Noreen Firearms prior to seeing these receivers on sale. Took a chance and was very pleased that the receivers looked so well together. The receivers do have a very nice finish and fitment is good. They do not have the fancy profile and/or design of some of the designer brand AR receivers out there but they are every bit as functional and absolutely much more affordable.

Very nice build & a good shooter!!! For short barreled AR's the KAK flash cans are just the ticket to quieten them down.;)

I like the Noreen 80% lowers, they mill out nicely with the D5 tactical jig.
My next build is going to be a long range 223 wylde utilizing both Noreen upper and lower in white.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top